Diablo® III

RMAH Listing not showing up

I opened a ticket about this and after laughably bad help they said I should start a thread here.

I have had a continuing problem. When I list items on the RMAH they do not show up (I have actually waited until the full day and a half was up after listing to see if at any time the item showed up, it didn't). I have had many friends search for these items, and no one can find any of them. This problem has been going on for about a week, and does not get fixed no matter how many times I cancel the auction and re-list. I had sent screenshots of this problem both from my computer and from friends included in my ticket, only to basically be told there was no problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Any update on this problem Blues?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
They probably sent you to the forums so that you could submit a Bug Report on the Bug Report forum most likely. There is nothing that Tech Support can do about auction display issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]