Diablo® III

Need help from experts

Hi guys, the last time I played was like in August 2012 and just came back to play. Went and checked out some people's gear and can't help but notice that my dps is only 95k but gear is around the same as some others who have like 120k.

So the question is.. is it my weapons? Seriously I have no idea how to upgrade my weapons despite reading some good posts here.
Reply Quote
Get a Mixture of LOH and life steal as well get 6% LS for sure you will need high dps!
Reply Quote
Hi guys, the last time I played was like in August 2012 and just came back to play. Went and checked out some people's gear and can't help but notice that my dps is only 95k but gear is around the same as some others who have like 120k.

So the question is.. is it my weapons? Seriously I have no idea how to upgrade my weapons despite reading some good posts here.

You're missing crit chance on your amulet, helm and off hand ring. Addinc crit chance to those pieces will significantly raise your DPS.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys.

Question: if I get a quick offhand with high Str, high CD and socket but with low damage, will it boost my dps?
Reply Quote
I am friends with Molrdan konger all them yes you idiot... I NEVER SAID THAT I said it does not hurt to include it.. 6% yes is all you need but for EXTRA to survive HIGHER MP or to solo MP10 ubers and for pvp you will need the extra loh... il duel you when its out noob...

you are stupid!

my dps is almost 160 with farming gear with reg gear way over 200

yes bro you suck!
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 04:46 PMPosted by LSUForever11
I am friends with Molrdan konger all them yes you idiot

lol ok

bro you suck at this game bro
Reply Quote
Wassup my bromosapien, lets go drive the broham down to the movies and watch brometheus
Reply Quote
depending on what mp you choose to run at you can go as low as 3 ls + nothing else. I ended using 2 part blackthorns(pants/amulet) for 1000 loh + 3 ls though 6 ls works just fine.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 07:39 PMPosted by LSUForever11
Arachnid you are raging on the Internet I just got home been doing real life stuff. Man all you do is troll an you suck my dps is 3c better than yours an nick your gear is horrible holla at me when pvp is out il own all of u! Raging nerds I carried both of these guys I got them their first ring lol!!!! Noobs!

bro i see a ragin nerd but it isnt me bro

noob
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 1/2/2013 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol your so mad now I love it yes!!!
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 10:19 PMPosted by LSUForever11
Lol your so mad now I love it yes!!!

I can't help myself...

Do u actually realize that you are the only one in this thread looking like a f.cking clown ?
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 01:59 PMPosted by DamageInc
LoH is 100% unnecessary

Dumb.

If you have have L/S and you have extra LOH it helps a lot. Granted if you have L/S on both your weapons and belt.....sure its not needed. Most likely if you L/S on belt and one weapon its not needed. But LOH still has benefit. I only utilize L/S on Off hand and LOH on Main hand. No belt and not Blood thirst..................I hardly every die
Reply Quote
LS wep + immortal belt is enough to get by. MP10 is a joke. But then again the my barb is 200k DPS with 8.2 LS and over 700 resist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]