Diablo® III

Account Locked Loop: Error has Occurred

My account is Locked. It says "Error has Occurred" while I am resetting my password. This Happened when I tried opening my d3 account on my sisters's Laptop! Please Help.
Can't submit a Ticket of Phone Support since it it OFFLINE. What should I do?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Biel,

01/02/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Biel
Can't submit a Ticket of Phone Support since it it OFFLINE

What do you mean by this?

You'll have to submit a ticket. If you mean you can't because they're closed, you'll have to wait until they're open tomorrow as we can't assist with an issue like this in the forums.

I don't see any restrictions on the account you're posting from by the way.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Reply Omrakos,

I understand, they're close and we can't discuss things like this in the forum. the problem is I'm from the Philippines though i use Americas as my server. When will i be able to submit a ticket instead? From my current location, it's 12:06pm here.

If you can view the status of my account, as you said "you don't see any restrictions on the account", please check again. I can't log in. From a thread I stumbled upon, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415791882
they can assist a reset. can you do it aswell. thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Biel,

You can submit tickets 24/7.

Now it's showing as having been locked. They sent a password reset again and it hasn't been done by you yet.

I've issued a reset as that's about all I can do.
Reply Quote
How come i cant submit a ticket? its says, will respond within 24 hours. and the SUBMIT A TICKET tab isn't clickable. Please help....
Reply Quote
try this link: https://us.battle.net/account/support/account-recovery.html

I was encountering same problem this morning and I found this link below "Help! I got hacked!" then you can now use the account recovery and reset your password. Just resolved my problem a few minutes ago.
Edited by RagingSoul#6516 on 1/2/2013 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Big thanks mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your battle tag? be glad to be your friend.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
For others that read this, the two big issues with password reset are:

1. The link in the email takes some folks to the sea.battle.net site instead of us.battle.net. Be sure it takes you to the correct one. The link above is what resolved that for the OP. It got him to the correct site.
2. The other issue is that the website is not playing nice with Safari/Chrome. Some things need to be done in Firefox or IE to work correctly. Password reset can be one of them so switching browsers can help.
Reply Quote
as MissCheetah said, the link for resetting the password i received is sea.battle.net instead of us.battle.net (im playing US server) .

i was having difficulties until i read what MissCheetah wrote and manually change the link address to us.battle.net.

blizzard, please correct this error. i almost gave up diablo because of this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]