Diablo® III

Looking for Help with Gearing

I hate to add to the endless stream of HALP WIF GAR PLZ threads, but I feel like I'm hitting a bit of a wall in MP progression and would appreciate any advice from those who've been here before.

I just started playing again recently after a long downtime and am currently just about flat broke. What I'm looking for is a sort of roadmap for future upgrades so that I can work on increasing my DPS and EHP and eventually move to higher MP farming.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

(I'm aware some of my gear is complete garbage, but I've tried to hold off on major purchases until I have a better idea of what I'm working towards)
Reply Quote
In general, I think you could use more AR and CC to help your EHP and DPS. My suggestion would be to ditch that Andy's (23% more fire is bad) and either get a better Andy's or a budget Mempo. Bite the bullet and get your dex and vit upgrades off your amulet slot so you can use it for CC and CD. You can make up some vit on your pants and your boots pretty easy, and hopefully can eventually get your life to the point where you can socket emeralds instead of amethysts into your equipment. Every little bit of base damage is going to help you somewhere down the line. You also will want more CC on your gloves. There's only a limited amount of places you can get crit chance, so you want to maximize that whenever possible.
Reply Quote
Thanks, great suggestions so far. I had actually just recently gotten the Dex/Vit ammy as a drop and had thought the boost to my EHP would be worth the DPS drop (It wasn't), so I've got my original one back on now.

As for the gloves, I've tried looking for a good Trifecta pair, but they all seem to run into the millions before becoming an upgrade. Should I compromise and take 2/3 on them, or stick with my current ones until I can afford a proper pair?
Reply Quote
Request deletion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]