Diablo® III

Offers for tanky non-All Res WH for CM/WW?

- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
The Witching Hour
564 armor (565 is perfect roll)
+100 Int (perfect roll)
+38 poison res
+9 IAS
+260 armor
CHD 44%
1427 thorns

Maybe I'm an idiot for asking 60M (on AH now), but it is a near max armor roll and max base int roll. Any WH with 9 IAS and >40 CHD is at a premium. Why not shoot high to begin with, lol!

Might consider using it myself, just need to move my 28 all res elsewhere.

At any rate....will consider reasonable offers.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
personally, I still think having a high AR WH is better than non-AR WH. Still. nice Armor.
Reply Quote
Sorry bro. The one in my profile cost me 12 million... just fyi.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Thanks Shag. I'll keep that in mind.

I think 60M is reasonable for what people on the AH are ASKING for something similar. The annoyingly frustrating thing about the AH is you never know what things actually SELL for. And then you spend a week walking the price down till it sells.

@toyoda. Yeah, you're certainly right. Its just that the max armor roll is compelling....gives you something to think about.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 1/4/2013 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Need AR
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 07:17 AMPosted by Toyyoda
personally, I still think having a high AR WH is better than non-AR WH. Still. nice Armor.

High AR is indeed better than 260 armor, you'd need something like 1k AR and 2k armor for 260 armor to be better than 70-80AR.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, even if people were to be aware of the max value for armor on a WH, it's still not valued as highly as high AR. Also, good as it is, the thorns and poison resist rolls make it look bad.

The one in my profile has just a bit less armor (536 after considering the STR) and only 8% IAS. However I also get 140 INT and a bit of VIT tacked on. I think I paid 25 or 26m for it months ago (probably not much more than half that value now).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]