Diablo® III

Give a Legendary to Poster above you on Xmas

If I can find a legendary tonight ill do it :)
Reply Quote
Word. Same for you king Cronus. Out of town now, will be back late Wednesday. May even hook you up with some sweet Balor Armor.
Reply Quote
If I can get one would be nice.

Sparkling newbs CM/Wiz under construction haha :)
Edited by Memories#1812 on 12/24/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
alright novice...where you at? i found a bunch crappy legd's this week, best i found is that barb belt (not the WH one). Got a few others, so I'll let you pick --- all unid. Memories, after he picks one you can pick one too.
Reply Quote
Well, I forked over 2 UnID Chant's wands only to receive nothing in return. :|
Reply Quote
this idea seems to have fallen through
no one wants their items, no one's giving any items
Reply Quote
I recieved two items for this deal and gave Aimless an EF, Blacks belt, Maximus, and something else. Unfortuneatly none of the 6 items were any good, but such is life.

Personally I think this was a great idea, and I suspect more occurred than you realize. I dont think anyone is coming back here and posting in all. After all, Christmas is about giving not telling everyone how much you gave.
Reply Quote
thanks shand!

Wouldnt u know it first thing i found and promised was a mempo. I want a mempo more than a hot GF. I give pich a mempo worth like 10-20m but im reminded by a saying my grandmother says..better to give than receive. ill be honest here he wouldnt have gotten a 6 cc one so i id prior to giving.. I know i got to work on this concept grandma taught me
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/26/2012 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
indeed aim did. the EHP on that helm is insane. gave me +6.8k life

thanks aim. don't worry about the cc and unid ones, can't be helped seeing how bad the economy is in d3

anyway, heads up

to the two that i was suppose to give 2 unid legs, i've tried contacting you guys in-game but apparently you're either not from americas server or have since stopped playing.

regardless, the 2 unid legs were id and brimmed (slorak's/storm crow)
Edited by pichapiegal on 12/26/2012 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah... sadly I gave away a few items to people, but no one ended up giving me anything. Whoops!
Reply Quote
my attempts at contacting my recipient in-game had failed so thought i would post here just in case people were checking
Reply Quote
Well, I found and gave a unid to Thanatos.... it was a triumverate that he really liked, unfortunately, I haven't had much luck since then, so my second recipient, once I see him online again, gets a nice new brimstone in the shape of a hand crossbow (Dawn) or a shield, players choice.
Reply Quote
I got my present (Christmas Shoes XD) but I haven't been able to deliver my own gift yet (same story as Skourge).

If my recipient doesn't show today, I'll be happy to give a gift to one of the posters who didn't get anything instead.
Edited by ATGOWTWT#1159 on 12/27/2012 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Kagato

I was planning on giving one to the last poster, but i am very confused on who that would be. I will give you one since you gave two and was left out.
Reply Quote
@ATGOWTWT - I didn't get anything so unless u find someone else, I will put my hand up for your gift
Reply Quote
I made good on my posts, save that Chris didn't want his. I think it was a Manajuma's Brimstone, good for throwing at things. I really enjoyed it, had a good time; the thread, I mean, the brimstone was meh :D
Reply Quote
this idea seems to have fallen through
no one wants their items, no one's giving any items

Sorry man, been busy from holidays and still on a dry spell for legs, will hook with you once I get something

And the next poster skip me please, thanks :)
Reply Quote
where do you guys find these legends like its rares.. since my entire d3 playing, ive found 2.. 1 was a stupid 2hand sword (completely useless) and the other was a crap roll mace =(
Reply Quote
@aerythus - i only have brimstone material so far. i can keep looking but i don't know if i will find anything that would be useful for u

@bokinator - witto was the poster after me so wasn't expecting anything from u, but if u still want to that would be great. ;)
Edited by Skourge#6348 on 12/28/2012 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]