Diablo® III

Give a Legendary to Poster above you on Xmas

Yaayyy! I'm in if this is still on!
Reply Quote
Gave mine to Warath.... Lacuni's his favorite! It turned to Brim shortly after..
Reply Quote
Hmm. SackLunch either had 2nd thoughts, is on another server, or has just been too busy to log in. Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and give my gift to one of the folks who have given but not got.

I'm gonna do a pick your present deal. I originally had a Sunkeeper set aside to give. Not a great item, but still useful on a follower for maxing mf. Since then, I've found a pair of Firewalkers and a Stormshield. If none of them are of interest, I could drop a handful of l60/61 jewelry instead of a leg.

@Skourge: I'm a bit groggy still, so I might have missed something, but I think Helm is the first person who posted that they didn't get anything, so I'm gonna let him have first dibs. After he's chosen something (or declined) you can pick from what's left.

@joebak: Hang in there. It takes a while to get a good combo of farming efficiency (high dps/ehp) and good magic find (mostly from p-levels). And even then, the legends never "drop like rares". I think I get a rough average of 1 per 2-3 hrs of playtime.

I keep a handful of items that I thought were too good to vendor, but not good enough to AH for starter characters like yours. Send me a friend req, and I'll be happy to let you take your pick of the gear I've currently got stashed.
Reply Quote
@Skourge - It's all good, not worried about it ;) Happy Holidays!
Reply Quote
It's fine, I'll just wait and see if it's an issue of being busy.
Reply Quote
@aerythus - yeah sorry no luck

@ATGOWTWT - ok cool i'll keep my fingers crossed - firewalkers pls, now that i saw your msg
Edited by Skourge#6348 on 12/29/2012 5:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]