Diablo® III

Rmah problem

(Locked)

Did anyone sold the item on rmah didn get paid to paypal?i had this problem with 2 item.Order id:1237606894 and Order id:1238977972.it is written in the completed table SOLD!but i didn get the pay on my Paypal account.pls help me!
Edited by Allspark#6363 on 12/19/2012 12:02 AM PST
me to
plss help blizz
Me too. Please advise.
same here...any reason why?
Same here 5 item 6.8 dolar 8.5 6.37 7.65 and 7.65
any blues reply for any reason why is this happening?? paypal user..
response pls..
I am having the same problem. I did not receive my last three paypal payments even though they now show as "Sold"
Support Forum Agent
Allow 72 hours and if they haven't processed by then, submit a support ticket to have it investigated. There's really nothing that can be done in our forums for auction house transactions.

This article will lead you through the process of submitting a ticket.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
i can also say i haven't been paid for my last 2 items sold through paypal and has been completed, my last received was last week. i knew something was up and glad it isnt just me
me to
Have had this issue in the past. About 2 months ago.STILL WORKING WITH BLIZZ TO RESOLVE! With an open active ticket. They don't do anything except LIE. $49.28 went up as SOLD and I never received the money, to this day, I have an ACTIVE ticket and am ACTIVELY trying to get blizz to do something. They've admitted a problem occured, but done nothing else.

Now, its happened again! Total outstanding balance is about $195-$199 AFTER ALL TAXES. $195-$199 of MY money.

DO SOMETHING

i can also say i haven't been paid for my last 2 items sold through paypal and has been completed, my last received was last week. i knew something was up and glad it isnt just me

This is what i thought LAST TIME. Unfourtionately, it wasnt just me & they STILL DID NOTHING. DONT LET THEM TELL YOU NOT TO POST HERE. THEY WANT YOU TO OPEN A TICKET SO IT CAN PRIVATELY BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG, AND THE POWER OF MANY IS LOST. THEY ISOLATE US FOR A REASON

DO NOT LET THEM ISOLATE
Omrakos
Support Forum Agent

Allow 72 hours and if they haven't processed by then, submit a support ticket to have it investigated. There's really nothing that can be done in our forums for auction house transactions.

This article will lead you through the process of submitting a ticket.

replay stupid, item sold complet day 18/12 now 21/12 not sent money papal, why?
Edited by tino#6180 on 12/20/2012 12:06 AM PST
lol still not yet solve the problem...
I've had a case, when it took over a month to receive money :)

So you only need to start panicking, if money is not in your PayPal account in Feb 2013 :D
I knew I wasn't the only one having this problem. Sold 800mil gold(marked as sold in my complete tab) and yet, not a penny received on Paypal. What is going on? bliz?
Like I said before, I have an item that it happened too on 10/29/12 ish, 12/20/12, still no money, still no honest attempt at resolution. Dont let it slide under the rug again, I'm in for $195-$199 so its a big deal to me. They will all tell you to open a ticket, and that nothing can be done here. Thats how they break us apart and sweep it under the rug.

Thats fine that nothing can be done here. We're just here to RAISE the issue.
Support Forum Agent
Buster,

There's no point posting complaints here. I can't do anything about Auction House issues as they don't have anything to with your game client and Technical Support which is what this forum is for. Any such issue will likely need to be investigated and that REQUIRES a support ticket be submitted. If you'd like to voice your opinion on an issue, please do so in the General Discussion forum.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]