Diablo® III

Question That needs to be answered !!

How can i send a message directly to a player?

(Not in game from here)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We do not have a direct messaging system in place on the forums, but that is good feedback for our Website Features forum. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355036/
Reply Quote
Oh no, plz dont add this. I dont want to be spammed by goldsellers in one more mailbox here on the forums...
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Neothanos
Oh no, plz dont add this. I dont want to be spammed by goldsellers in one more mailbox here on the forums...

+1
Don't do it.
Reply Quote
sometimes I like to receive friend notifications even from goldsellers because I hardly receive anything from anyone.
Reply Quote
Sorry, but adding another way for bots and gold-sellers to spam people just seems like a terrible idea to me.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Undulations
Sorry, but adding another way for bots and gold-sellers to spam people just seems like a terrible idea to me.

The botters are really Blizzard themselves, that's why they never get banned. Scrapping all the money they can lol
Reply Quote

This.

You know full well if you do this, people will be bombarded by gold sellers. Bind gold to the account, then maybe add this feature.
Reply Quote
I will like to have a offline massage system that will easier for us to communicate with each other
Reply Quote
Wouldnt be so bad if you could do it only to people on your friends lists.

Might want to send web links or other info/
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Deadlysynz

This.

You know full well if you do this, people will be bombarded by gold sellers. Bind gold to the account, then maybe add this feature.

Very good idea.
Reply Quote
wow what a sad state of affairs....that a gold selling industry even exists....just makes me want to puke...

it only sprung up because people wanted to buy their way to victory...yuck.
Reply Quote
Remember this is a blizzard forum , not a normal one !
Reply Quote
I will like to have a offline massage system that will easier for us to communicate with each other

Does it come with a vietnamese happy ending?
Reply Quote
Back on topic, sort of...
Is there any way to implement a /ignore function on the forums?
Reply Quote
I dont want to be spammed by goldsellers

I got one almost every day I log in
its gaay~~ how can they not get banned
Reply Quote
This is a valid forum feature which I think can be handy sometimes.

To those who don't want to use it then, ignore the messages and pretend t does not exists. Anyway if your inbox is full, no one can send you messages anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]