Diablo® III

Question That needs to be answered !!

12/20/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Grimiku
We do not have a direct messaging system in place on the forums, but that is good feedback for our Website Features forum.

Stone-age forums with glitter and sparkles are still stone-age forums.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/20/2012 10:21 PMPosted by atinybug
Is there any way to implement a /ignore function on the forums?

Just for you... done. Click the arrow next to someone's name (looks kind of like a "v"), and click the red circle with a line through it.
Reply Quote
Left click arrow near profile and the option all the was to the right is ignore.Hope that helps tinybug.
Edited by UncleSam#1888 on 12/21/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
woohoo awesome thanks
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Grimiku
We do not have a direct messaging system

I always wonder why blizz forums, doesn't has this feature
Reply Quote
I agree that this is a totally useful feature. I'd like to offline message friends to coordinate playtimes, or just check on folks that haven't been online for awhile.

All the whiners are going to whine regardless. Just give users the option to limit their regions, limit to existing friends, and to block the abusers.

From Blizz's POV, if an account has 80%+ blocks, do a manual review and ban the account if it's abusive. Great way to weed out the drek accounts.
Reply Quote
12/20/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Neothanos
Oh no, plz dont add this. I dont want to be spammed by goldsellers in one more mailbox here on the forums...
Reply Quote
agreed...another way for gold spammers to r a p e ( cuz it edits that for some reason) us...good job. GOD I HOPE MY GEAR SELLS FAST...cuz i am done with this game.. pvp was a lie, error 3007, allowing botters, the disrespect that the "blues" give the player base by disregarding any serious post and instead post threads about your favorite act or favorite song...f u...going to SWTOR...f2p...but for a sub fee it is way worth it...AND THERE IS PVP that works and is enjoyable.
so signing off, get bent blizz.
Edited by anonymous115#1334 on 12/27/2012 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
F'nnnn FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Hi im from Blizz and our flagship 2012 title doesnt support any features....... faillllllllllllololol
Reply Quote
there is private messages feature in this forum? where is polls ?
Reply Quote
wanna prevent gold spammers from friending people in game? add a captcha to friends requests! can be done here too for private messages
Reply Quote
THis game is still bugged out! I tryed to make a dps bugg thread and was banned for 24 hours for trolling! I see a gold spam thread at the bottom of this list though? So a bot or off site gold selling company can get a thread, While a player trying to get the team to fix the bug they made, gets banned! What a joke. How other people have not noticed how very far off there min max dps is I just dont know! Deff no more bot tools. What a very bad idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]