Diablo® III

RMAH scares

(Locked)

So, my item sold on the rmah for 48.45$ and i was wondering, after it does the whole processing thing, how long does it normally take to get to paypal? Mine finished processing the night of the 19th. I have not recieved any emails from blizzard saying it is done processing and what not.

This is my first item, and I was just wondering.
Edited by Cere#1357 on 12/21/2012 3:33 AM PST
Call them instead of posting it here?
Or were you botting and are scared to call?Cause if i was missing out on 45 dollars i would be all over that.

I would love to know how alot of you are managing to make Fing money on this game.
I got lucky and got some lacunis. I was just asking how long it normally takes, not asking for active support as of yet. I know it took them closer to 72 hours on launch, but i thought it might take less time nowadays. I guess not.
Support Forum Agent
Cere,

We're looking into the issue of PayPal proceeds not being sent yet. I don't have any information at this time though. For now, please be patient while we get it straightened out.
Cere,

We're looking into the issue of PayPal proceeds not being sent yet. I don't have any information at this time though. For now, please be patient while we get it straightened out.

Thank you for the reply,
It has only been a couple days, so I am not worried too much yet as of now.
If it helps, I have not received the email that says you have sent me the money yet.
Edited by Cere#1357 on 12/21/2012 1:10 PM PST
Hi, I'm having the same problem, and I'm a bit spooked. If I can't be paid I'd prefer to atleast have some gold instead of nothing lol
Support Forum Agent
Max0r,

You'll be paid, I just don't know when. We're looking into it, that's about all I can tell you at this time.
Call them instead of posting it here?
Or were you botting and are scared to call?Cause if i was missing out on 45 dollars i would be all over that.

It depends on how income levels and how much time it requires to generate a specific level of income. For instance a support call can take hours, so for $45 that means the money being acquired by doing so, in theory, would be equivalent to being paid anywhere from $45 per hour all the way down to perhaps $11 to $15 per hour.

A simple forum post would be equivalent to being paid $2,700 per hour, if it was all that was needed to get the money :)

In this case, however, it appears that, supposedly, nothing needs to be said, and the money will eventually be paid out. I hope this is true ;)
Edited by Max0r#1134 on 12/21/2012 2:44 PM PST
Max0r,

You'll be paid, I just don't know when. We're looking into it, that's about all I can tell you at this time.

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it. It's nice to know this is the result of a known problem :)
hi max0r, thanks for the link you posted in my thread.

i'm having the same issue. not much, a bit over 7 bucks (after transaction fees etc.) but it was my first sale, so i hope it'll get sorted out soon.

have another two items up on RMAH, which i just posted tonight. but i'll wait til it's all resolved, then i'll post more.

thank you omrakos for taking look into this.
The first time I tried to post an item on the RMAH almost 2 months ago, the entire AH in the region was screwed up on both gold and real money, and I thought I was the only one who couldn't even post anything :) Good timing huh?
Same prob here. Multiple transactions since 18 Dec'12 has not been sent to my paypal. Seems like someone screwed up the rmah system while the patch when through on the 18th
Same prob here. Thanks for this link! At least I know where to check now. :)
I purchased 15 million gold last night with paypal and it still isn't in my stash. i have purchased gold before and it was instantaneously in my stash. i sent in a ticket on the website, but I have not heard anything yet. The weapon on the GAH I was going to buy with the gold is now gone because i didn't get the gold in time. sucks!!
90 Tauren Druid
sometimes when buying over 10m the gold can take up to 24 hours it has actually happend to me and i still got it the next day, so you might be lucky and just get in a couple hours unless the RMAH is seriouslly messed up right now... thats why when i buy gold i just buy 5m like 3 times if i want to buy 15m because each time it is instant.. :)

on another note... i have the same problem as Cere, about 6 auctions sold for a total of over $40, the status changed to "sold" instead of "processing" with a red !... which usually means that it is either on my battle.net balance, or my PayPal... i sent a ticket in and they said to wait 5 days, it has been 5 days and still no money...
Ya. I've been waiting on multiple payments. Starting to FREAK OUT a little bit. It's just my nature.
You would think they would post some type of blue post about this issue, showing they care about their customers!
- Technical Support
View profile
You would think they would post some type of blue post about this issue, showing they care about their customers!

Omrakos did post yesterday....up above acknowledging the issue. They usually don't post more until there is actually something new to tell us. This may be something that requires banks to be open to resolve. I am sure they will let us know as soon as they have something worth saying.
Well, its been almost three days.
Would like to have some of this money for the holidays but...
I hope they are doing everything they can.

Keep up the good work blizz.
-Keep us informed if you can, please.
i'm having the same problem... what's taking so long..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]