Diablo® III

RMAH scares

(Locked)

Apparently this problem is also affecting paypal purchases. There's a few posts which state they did not receive gold after buying it with paypal.
i also am missing a 2.55 cent payment =\ im poor as hell and want to buy a monster energy drink. it says the auction was complete but hasn't sent me my cashs
Good to know that we are not alone :) let's just wait and hope blizzard fix this. :)
same problem, sold an auction on the 17th, almost a week later still no juice. contacted support about it, they told me something along the lines of the 72 hours wasn't completely accurate because it could take up to 5 business days. either way i sold auctions between the 14th-16th recieved all payments within 24 hours, now all of a sudden its 'up to 5 business days'. eh. whatever.
me too.. i sold my gold and some items for cash hoping to get some extra money to buy christmas gifts on 17-19th dec.. have not received the payment until now.. they did reply saying that it might take up to 5 days to process the payment. so gotta wait until tomorrow before i issue another ticket to check if they have found out anything yet.
having the same problem... sold my item on the 17th...no payment untill now...
Hello, I decided to treat myself and make a gold purchase for the first time last night on the RMAH.. The order says completed but there is no gold in the completed tab.. Is it just me or is the RMAH broken for Christmas? This is really putting a damper on things... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.
Me too, I sold something on 18th, 19th,20th. So far I haven't received funds. @@~~~~
Opened up a support ticket last night on this problem, was very annoyed when i checked my paypal and still hadn't received a $29.00 payment from nearly a week ago. But at least they already know about it and are trying to fix it.
have sales from the 19th 20th 21st 22nd all says completed in my tab, but no payment from paypal yet also
i am having the same issue and got the same generic message from support. I guess we wait until they figure out the problem.
12/23/2012 11:53 AMPosted by BruceLeet
have sales from the 19th 20th 21st 22nd all says completed in my tab, but no payment from paypal yet also

22nd, bruce ?

dang, that's new. Thanks for the info, I guess i stick with battle.net balance until they clarified that it's fixed.
Same problem 2 transactions $170, and $15 I hope this gets resolved. They were sold on the 19th and showed "completed" on the 21rst.
Edited by Kyokushin#1398 on 12/23/2012 4:01 PM PST
2 Undead Warrior
Same problem here, its about time blizzard does something about it.
I just want to say thank you Blizzard for being so prompt with replies and customer service. I was worried at launch but you're proving yourselves great again.
Anyone from blizzard have a time-frame for this to be resolved? I sold the best amulet I had because I needed the extra money for Christmas presents.
I sold my 89th rank DPS set, going to buy a new camera or something for Christmas, didn't go well as I planed. Just hoping my money will come by the end of 2012.
Ok, you guys might not like this (I certainly dont!) but I heard from someone that on the EU side, some time ago, they had to wait *5 weeks* for a problem like this to be resolved and receive their paypal payments.

Also I'm a bit spooked to even sell for b.net balance, because I have reason to believe there may be some delivery issues popping up for purchases as well. The last item I sold ended up failing and being sent back to me, and I've bought some gold which was charged but never showed up (not flagged for review).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]