Diablo® III

RMAH scares

(Locked)

12/22/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Sarez
Apparently this problem is also affecting paypal purchases. There's a few posts which state they did not receive gold after buying it with paypal.

i purchased gold about midnight Friday and I still haven't received it yet. i sent a ticket and the next day i got an email that said to send another ticket if it doesn't show up in 5 days. That isn't what i was wanting to hear. I was planning to use the gold to buy some decent gear for my barb to have some fun over my few days off, but that looks to be out the window.
View profile
12/23/2012 09:55 PMPosted by GreyWolfSif
Apparently this problem is also affecting paypal purchases. There's a few posts which state they did not receive gold after buying it with paypal.

i purchased gold about midnight Friday and I still haven't received it yet. i sent a ticket and the next day i got an email that said to send another ticket if it doesn't show up in 5 days. That isn't what i was wanting to hear. I was planning to use the gold to buy some decent gear for my barb to have some fun over my few days off, but that looks to be out the window.

Having a similar problem, showing up as processed but I haven't received it.
100 Troll Death Knight
12/23/2012 10:09 PMPosted by BurningJC007

Having a similar problem, showing up as processed but I haven't received it.

Same problem here
this is really unfortunate for some right next to the holiday season and or during their holiday break. unfortunate indeed.
Yea I bought some gold on Saturday.... Still nothing... really a bad time for this to happen.
Same problem happen to me after 18Dec... at least found im not alone and hope the problem can be solved soon~
trouble since 17 dec .. still problem not solved
~___~
I'm out $294.72 over 30 transactions too. Keep the posts alive, last time there was a bunch of us that had this issue, they locked & deleted our threads, sent us to open a ticket (which we obviously already had done), separated us and swept it under the rug. I can't speak for the others that had my issue on October 30th, but I know I still haven't been paid, still haven't had an honest attempt at someone helping me, still haven't gotten anywhere.

Keep posting here or you will be separated and swept under the rug, trust me I know from experience.

TO BLUES: dont forget me like last time! I have been patient since october 30th. Help, even this late, is greatly appreciated.
So.. No one got money paid to them since Dec.17? How about items, anyone gotten anything items/gold since Dec.17?
View profile
12/24/2012 10:20 AMPosted by PaydayTime
So.. No one got money paid to them since Dec.17? How about items, anyone gotten anything items/gold since Dec.17?

I bought gold on the 23rd and it's showing up as completely processed but I haven't received the item. Something definitely went wrong with their system after the patch. If I don't receive the gold it is essentially a scam by Blizzard (and I'm not the only one experiencing this). The support ticket I opened said to wait 5 days but I doubt any change will be seen.
Their system is running into problems at the moment. I just want to know if anyone got anything so I know if I should buy something if I see fit, I honestly don't want to wait 5 weeks for something to arrive. LOL
I've had some items process in a few hours, others in a few days. I wouldn't worry too much, you'll get your money :)
12/24/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Dry
I've had some items process in a few hours, others in a few days. I wouldn't worry too much, you'll get your money :)

but this is after its been processed bru
View profile
12/24/2012 11:27 AMPosted by AshnDebris

but this is after its been processed bru

Exactly
Support Forum Agent
I really can't do anything about Auction House transactions or issues in this forum. I've already posted we're working on an issue currently with PayPal users not receiving their funds for sold auctions yet and the status there is the same as far as I know. The appropriate parties have been informed and are aware of the problem. When I hear anything, I'll be sure and pass it on. Until then, repeatedly making posts about it in here isn't helping.

No one's going to lose their money for a sold auction, the process is simply being delayed.
Maybe YOU, BLIZZARD, Can Refund the TAX you place on the ITEMS that we are awaiting our money from. That would be a sufficient "We're Sorry For the Inconvenience" Solution.

Otherwise it's just sad that it takes the best Code Monkey's you can buy and such, more than 4 days to solve what seems to be a simple problem caused by your malfunctioning software scripts./
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]