Diablo® III

MOVEMENT SPEED DOESN'T ADD UP

I have "+12% movement speed" in 3 of my items (nats boots, innas pants, and lacuni prowlers). If i have one piece on, it registers the +12% movement speed and if i put the second piece on, it'll also register the +12% movement speed for a total of +24%. But once i put on the third piece, my total movement speed only goes up by 1% to +25%. It doesn't matter which 2 items are on to get the +24% movement speed, but once the third is put it, it only registers as 1%.
Bug? or capped at 25%?
Reply Quote
Posts: 65
I believe the cap is 25%
Reply Quote
why would they cap it? they shouldn't put a cap on it, what's the point of having items with movement speed then.
Reply Quote
I belive it's cap for a reason,and this reason is farming ability..with 50% movement speed you could farm 2x faster then you would normal do and cap 25% makes sense imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]