Diablo® III

Item stuck in inventory...

I have an item stuck in my inventory and can not drop it. Tried switching games, logging out, exiting game, etc. No luck. Its the plans to make the infernal staff of herding. Its in my DH characters inventory - AceofSpades. Please remove it. I already know the plans so its not needed.

Seems odd that I have to report something as simple as this in a public forum...

Shade
Reply Quote
They want you to create an alt put the plans on them and delete that character.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Please search for existing threads before posting. This has already been reported and responded to.
11/09/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Lylirra
The Staff of Herding recipe is currently bugged, so it's kind of difficult to get rid of (i.e. put the recipe in your stash, create a new character, move the item to the new character's inventory, and then delete the character). We've already got a fix planned, though, that will allow you to drop the item on the ground or "sell" it for 0 gold to a vendor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]