Diablo® III

Stuck at Initializing for no reason

Yesterday D3 was running perfect with no problem , i havent changed anything on my PC, no new software, everything is just like before but today i am just stuck at initializing, and been like that for like an hour i tried all possibilities, and still stuck at initializing...
Reply Quote
Same here. I've had all kinds of errors.

Stuck at connecting ...
Then stuck at authenticating ...
Then stuck at hero list ...

With all kinds of different errors (3006,3007, ...)
Reply Quote
Well at the moment it seems that i passed the initializing problem, only to find out that the game doesn resopond its just stuck at the D3 logo,

need to wait 5 min for the initialization, then clicking play and i have to end the process and do it over again, and same crap all over again,

I copied the error from windows

Description:
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: Diablo III.exe
Application Version: 1.0.6.13644
Application Timestamp: 50bd66b3
Hang Signature: 08ce
Hang Type: 0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Hang Signature 1: 08ce3e1a5193cbbdc17316b40be58967
Additional Hang Signature 2: d1a4
Additional Hang Signature 3: d1a4f7dc6b10e344b68ebae02da6d9da
Additional Hang Signature 4: 08ce
Additional Hang Signature 5: 08ce3e1a5193cbbdc17316b40be58967
Additional Hang Signature 6: d1a4
Additional Hang Signature 7: d1a4f7dc6b10e344b68ebae02da6d9da

blizzard really fails with those stupid agent.exe .........
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Hi,

Am not able to start the game now after the new update. Once I click start game on the launcher it just goes to a black screen and then an error report opens with the options to restart and close.
Reply Quote
i went to sleep and left the laptop on after several hours the game started i managed to play then i exited diablo and went out when I came back same crap clicking on play and stuck at logo ............. nothing happens this is just great, took them 10 years to make a game and at the end you cant even enter the game to play it ...
Reply Quote
WoW, WC3, works perfect only D3 not working ..... anyone has any idea whats causing this its freaking annoying that you buy a game and you cant play it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]