Diablo® III

RMAH Purchase > Paypal is waiting on Blizzard

I bought some gold and an item on 12/23/2012.
The Gold Shows as "Purchased" but nothing was ever sent to stash.
Also the item still says "Processing" since I purchased it on 12/23/2012

I called paypal to see if there was an issue with my billing and they stated that the money has been authorized but they are still awaiting Blizzard to Process the transaction.

I figured this was because a lot of blizzard staff was away for the holidays.

Just giving you a heads up.

Transaction ID:

1253859261 >item

1253728287> gold
1253725403> gold
1253724892> gold

Edit:
Sweet! Mine came through! Thanks Blizz
Edited by Pillz#1495 on 12/27/2012 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
that's funny because omrakos is saying they're waiting on paypal! omrakos keeps telling everyone that making multiple posts about the same issue that lots of people are having is pointless. obviously not that pointless because now we're learning that it very well may be a problem on blizzard's side and not paypal as omrakos would like us to believe. funny how any thread that mentions this fiasco gets locked as if they were a little child taking their toys and not letting anyone else play.
Reply Quote
The response that I got was "just wait longer". Since I have some free time I am currently engaged in a game of tag with support tickets wherein, a Blizzard employee doesn't read my question and blows me off, and then I give them !@#$ for not reading my question and blowing me off, and then they respond and say "oh no we aren't not reading and blowing you off" and then 2 lines later show that they didn't read my question and are blowing me off.

Its holiday fun for the whole family!!
Reply Quote
Finally got to some helpful people who acknowledged the issue and said that they do expect these transactions to fully go through at some point (which was one of my major questions) but that they aren't sure when that will be currently.

A truly customer experience focused company would have disabled paypal transactions (or at the very least made it very clear to not expect them to process anytime soon) as soon as they knew they were having significant issues however.
Reply Quote
I placed an order for 5 mil gold on the 22nd ( around 5am I think EST ) and still have not gotten my gold. I have also contacted PayPal and said the money is waiting on Blizzard. Sad to say I had called Blizzard and gotten a 30+ min wait. Then got a guy that wanted to tell me " That is the way it is and it is for your security ) as a reason it was taking so long. I called back ( another 30+ min wait ) and got someone that pointed me to the paypal thread on here. I hate to sound rude here but I just got the game on the 22nd and at the time 5 mil gold would have been helpful. As of now I have a level 60+ monk and the gold would only save me alittle time in gameplay. Most games have a warning if they are having a problem with the AH but it looks like we get no warning.
Reply Quote
Same issue.

I have made 2-3 RMAH orders for gold, paying with Paypal.

They never went to pending, just to completed, but there was no gold sent.

I created a ticket 6 hours ago, but haven't heard back yet.
Edited by Jooky#1929 on 12/27/2012 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sold an item on Dec 20th and never got the money. It was processed soon after and it has been more then a week now and still nothing. I want compensation for the $.0001 in interest I'm losing from this $50 sale :p
Reply Quote
i have a lot of sales bungled up right now. haven't received a penny from blizz in over a week. getting kinda ridiculous
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Astealoth
i have a lot of sales bungled up right now. haven't received a penny from blizz in over a week. getting kinda ridiculous

Same here, nothing since the 17th except for sells in which the funds were deposited to my blizzard balance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
welp scammed cy@
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
This is the only response I got from them on a ticket.

"I do apologize for the delay. We are currently investigating a delay in funds transferred from Battle.net to Paypal. We hope to have the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience thus far. "

Omrakos posted this on another post so looks like we won't see any fund for like a week possibly more :(

"You'll need to wait until the Paypal transaction has completed. Unfortunately we're experiencing Paypal difficulties right now that may not be resolved until after the first of the new year."
Reply Quote
Fixed for me. Just got my delivery...
Edited by Gen#1856 on 12/27/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
They are deligently working on this as we speak, I just watched at my pay pal account four monetary transactions be deposited from things I had sold on the RMAH, granted there are still two missing, but im sure the should be in sometime soon, as for the items bought just keep logging out and into the game every 30mins or so and give them some time
Reply Quote
Sweet! Mine came through! Thanks Blizz
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Phsicotron
They are deligently working on this as we speak, I just watched at my pay pal account four monetary transactions be deposited from things I had sold on the RMAH, granted there are still two missing, but im sure the should be in sometime soon, as for the items bought just keep logging out and into the game every 30mins or so and give them some time

Cool, some of mine have gone through tonight as well!! hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]