Diablo® III

How much is the Wizard above you worth?

@Peace, sorry to break the thread, but how is his gear 2.5 bil +, if mine is only 700-1 Bil? Is that because of his Mempo and Force?

28k life, 3100 armor, can't imagine he survives long, but what do I know, I play Archon =/

Your gear looks to be worth at least 1-1.5 Billion though.
Edited by Nefarious#1827 on 1/2/2013 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Peace, sorry to break the thread, but how is his gear 2.5 bil +, if mine is only 700-1 Bil? Is that because of his Mempo and Force?

28k life, 3100 armor, can't imagine he survives long, but what do I know, I play Archon =/

Your gear looks to be worth at least 1-1.5 Billion though.

Nefarious, depends on what and how we are looking at someone's gear. Are we looking at perceived value from yur POV or AH's value, hence I stated market rate referring to AH.

Your perceived value of my gears is extremely low but thats your POV and I wont say u r wrong.

But if I were to put them in AH and compare them with what's in AH against mine, it will go up much higher.

Subjected to discussion of course.

Threads like this shouldnt be taken too seriously. Its just one's opinions of another and isnt really the final say.

Peace.
Reply Quote
Agreed. Thanks Peace. Two completely different gear sets as well. Where I focused heavily on overall balance and higher armor, I couldn't reach the potential DPS of a SNS Wizard due to their insane multiplier, and of course, higher gear cost.

I guess I thought my items held a little more value than they actually do. I probably invested about 500 million, so if it's worth at least twice that, I think I did pretty well.
Edited by Nefarious#1827 on 1/2/2013 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
I guess his is what others said. =p
Reply Quote
@DonDraper

I would say no more than 50m though it is hard to judge accurately from work.
Reply Quote
Looks like 1.8-2b.
Reply Quote
would guess 1.2b
Reply Quote
@thunder

my best guess is 60-80mill
Reply Quote
@ Phal 1.9 billion.........nice build

My profile is archon right now so I'm low
Edited by DarkSayain#1799 on 1/2/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Vegeta
No d3 profile. :/
Reply Quote
I'll guess ~600M for vicc

edit - missed the BT peice. upped. A few items aren't super expensive. only 2 would be ammy and source. gloves may have been overpriced too due to high rolls but no useful 4th roll to it
Edited by Astynax#1904 on 1/2/2013 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
@vicc I think it's 800mil+ The only price I am not sure was the blackthorns cross. Very nice chd but low chc. I estimate this piece as 300mil, but if its actually higher, then add the price on the 800 mil.
Reply Quote
@catbin 1.8-2b your ammy is sweet
Reply Quote
@Enzo

Pretty nice gear for so little elite kills. Pretty comfortabley say your set is around 400-500m.
Reply Quote
@Boozor

I'd say, around 2.5 - 3b
Reply Quote
@CoXyZ

My uneducated guess would be 500 mil
Reply Quote
@craco 1-1.5 billion
Reply Quote
craco.. crapshoot guess of 550 mil
Reply Quote
Approximately 883,937,836 gold.
Reply Quote
havent played in a while so i dont know the prices right now so im not able to give zeus a proper quote :(

but can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much my wiz is worth?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]