Diablo® III

Best/Worst gear on the HC char above you

01/01/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Robninja
I have no comment on Irving cause his !@#$ looks tight, but I hope to get some feedback on my toon (Forty).

shoulders are strong, but that's a very Underwhelming Helmet
Reply Quote
@Jancith

Best - Probably your unity ring. Second would be your shield, but needs more block to be better.

Worst - Weapon. Loh is mediocre at best, dps is just meh. You could easily upgrade that weapon for cheap.

Next poster - Comment on WD. WD will be my new main soon.
Reply Quote
@Shaddai,

Best - Zuni helm / chest.

Worst - Your main hand sword. Up that DPS!
Reply Quote
@Shaddai,

Best - Zuni helm / chest.

Worst - Your main hand sword. Up that DPS!

@Lega

Best - Mempo

Worst - Shoulders

Also side note - Upgrading the weapon is costly. Working on it but still saving up. Prob is weapons without Crit damage is normally dps downgrade compared to my current even at 1100 dps, so it takes a bit to upgrade lol. Working on a manajuma or similar black damage weapon for when I get a tal's ammy. Gotta have CD, LS, and a socket. (Bonus with Int)

Next one can do my monk since I posted twice.
Reply Quote
I don't know much about monks but...

Worst: your belt

Best: your mempo
Reply Quote
View profile
@ Shaddai - Monk

Best: While it might be easy to say the Mempo, I am going to throw a curve and go with the Skysplitter. For your build style (if I am imagining it correctly) that item is about perfect.

Worst: Besides the missing ring =p I would say Amulet. It was a toss up between that and the belt. Both could be upgraded on their intended jobs. While pricier, I feel the Amulet would be a more beneficial upgrade than the belt. However, the belt would probably be the cheaper upgrade.
Reply Quote
@Lykotic

You are wearing 4 pieces of the Zunimassa set. Its hard to remove any of it as it will break your set bonus... but if i have to pick on something

worst: amulet. Get something with more vital and all resist

best: The offhand is pretty good. nice min damage and crit chance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Lykotic

You are wearing 4 pieces of the Zunimassa set. Its hard to remove any of it as it will break your set bonus... but if i have to pick on something

worst: amulet. Get something with more vital and all resist

best: The offhand is pretty good. nice min damage and crit chance.

worst chest piece 2012 :P

can't decide between ik or stormshield

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Swampdonkey-1153/hero/23541607
Reply Quote
@Swamp

You have great pickup radius, but I still think you can do much better on the belt and shoulder slots... those would be my vote for worst.

Pants are your strongest gear in my opinion.

For those reviewing me, please review my Wizard. Thanks!
Edited by TexaStranger#1793 on 1/2/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Jancith

Best - Probably your unity ring. Second would be your shield, but needs more block to be better.

Worst - Weapon. Loh is mediocre at best, dps is just meh. You could easily upgrade that weapon for cheap.

Next poster - Comment on WD. WD will be my new main soon.

Cheap? Dude most of my ups for MH cost 100x what I paid for that sword. At the rate I make money on D3 it'd take a little over 3 months to afford a noteworthy upgrade, lol!
I also amost died IRL when I saw the block% on my shield after IDing it :(
Reply Quote
@TexasStranger.

Strongest - Probably weapon or Occy.
Weakest - Shoulders or Chest are fairly underwhelming given the potential of those slots. Ammy is also a little run of the mill, but not bad given your high crit.

Solid fresh 60, but I wouldn't leave Act 1. I didn't see any sustain (Life Steal, Life on Hit or Regen) and less than 50k health. I worry about any champ pack you run into that you can't nuke- shielding/horde + fast/vortex + molten/fire chains could run you over.

NEXT POSTER: My WD is mostly in MF gear, Barb has an identity crisis, Wiz is only there to hold my wand, DH is using found gear, and Monk is a hand me down for friend's arcane monk.
Edited by Grovel#1729 on 1/2/2013 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Grovel

What I like the most about your MF gear: nice voodoo mask and pants. I'm surprised your ammy doesn't have any MF.

What I liked the least: I guess it would have been nice if your ammy and off-hand had some MF. That weapon is interesting. At least it has crit dmg, intel, and the summon festish ability seems cool.

Overall, nice MF setup. It's better than my MF gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Grovel:

Best: helm and chest
worst: lots of mf gear, so hard to evaluate that, but the skull grasp needs to go
Reply Quote
@Bryanw

Best: Your gear, it is pretty good heh. I'll probably have to go with the stormshield though.
Worst: Pants
Reply Quote
@Norc

Best: I'd say either Shoulders or Gloves
Worst: Have to go with Ring or Helm
Reply Quote
@Lokken

Best: I actually like your Tyreal's Might, only if it is 3 sockets.

Worst: Your weapon, I'm sure you can get a better one.
Reply Quote
Frisky

Best IMO all your gear is nice, but I liket he theo and taskers the best

Worst: the zuni's boots, I realize it has pick up radius and huge stats but no AR, they are still good as hell just had to pick one lol
Reply Quote
@Swisha

Best: IK Chest - awesome AR and armor!

Worst: Rare Ring - no crit chance/crit damage/IAS.
Reply Quote
@Aang

Best: Zuni Marrow (maybe) Int, Vit, and Pickup Radius!

Worst: Can't tell. All make sense and are great!
Reply Quote
@MrDeAtH

Best: Shield, love the block, str, % life and regen

Worst: toss up between amulet and boots. its hard to give up movement speed but you should for now :)

are you doing no AH? (not an insult, I am so I know gear comes slower)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]