Diablo® III

in search of troubleshooting help

offering gold for someone that takes the time to help me out

so yesterday i got my laptop reformatted so my data was wiped.

now when i try to log onto D3 (in-game) i always get error 3007.
offering 5mil to someone that can help me work around this problem.

id rather have help from a fellow player that is online right now instead of go to technical support or google, so thanks in advance to those who can help me.

some insight to things that could of caused error 3007:

copied d3 from a nearby computer.
when asked about the internet thingy (which i stupidly forgot to read and just clicked ok) i seem to have chosen the private network thingy. (dont remember what i clicked on lol)
Edited by nooby#6127 on 1/1/2013 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
i guess its off to google i go
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
3007 is either the server is down(which it isn't atm) or something on your network is blocking that pc.

Sounds like a firewall issue, what OS are you running? If win7 try disabling the firewall by going into control panel(from the start menu) then windows firewall and disable it. Although windows firewall shouldn't cause 3007.

Do you have any anti virus or firewall software that could be blocking it? It could also be your router blocking the connection if you had open ports under your laptops old IP.

There is a trouble shooting section for 3007 here, give it a go https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-connection-troubleshooting

Not after gold, just trying to help out.
Reply Quote
thanks, will try those out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]