Diablo® III

Unique Monsters not found in The Storm Halls

Looking for Unique Monsters in The Storm Halls for over two weeks for A Unique Collection Achievement. For this time I did not any UMs at all. I'm working on this achievement for over 3 months (cleared all up to this point) and never been so frustrated. Earlier I found Mage Lord Skomara, but still missing two more Mage Lords (Caustus and Ghuyan).
Reply Quote
I've been hunting for these mage lords for sometime now myself. Has anyone seen the Mage Lords in The Storm Halls or the one in the Unknown depths (Flaydren) lately?

I always throw in a ZK area run at the end of my Leoric Signet run just to find these guys. No ring and no Mage Lords, very frustrating.
Edited by Hamiltonz#1291 on 12/14/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Next day after posting this UM start spawning one time per day. Mostly Ghuyan every day. Got Caustus yesterday. It took 3 month to complete Act 2. Only thing left is Send Dweller from Rare list. Please fix this already. It spawned in Desolate Sends and The Storm Halls as non elite and in Unknown Depths as Champions (ultra rare event with Replenished chest )
Reply Quote
I am having an issue with Uniques being checked off and then showing back up as not checked.

Found bashface the Truncheon, Pyres the Damned and Mage lord Guyan recently. All showed checked and then I am back to having to find them again. What is going on with this achievement.
Also still no Yellow Sand dweller(last one I need) and Blue plague swarm, Cur and Subdjucator do not register when slayed.

Blizzard!! please fix these already. It has been way too long with these bug fixes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]