Diablo® III

Attack speed Demon Hunter ?

Is it possible to play Attack speed Demon Hunter and still beat inferno or until act 3?
Reply Quote
MP0? I dont see why not.
Reply Quote
how many attack speed u mean? and what mp?
Reply Quote
yeah Attack speed Demon Hunter is the best
Reply Quote
Wtf is an attack speed DH?
Reply Quote
I guess it means stack crit chance and attack speed; instead of the usual crit chance and crit damage especially on jeweleries. Yeah, you can finish MP0 no problem, not sure about higher MP.
Reply Quote
high AS and Crit Chance and no Crit Damage will net you about 20-50k DPS MAYBE. Anyways.. it can do even up to MP10. IT CAN, didn't say it will be efficient though.

With high CC you'd be able to perma gloom due to your high AS too. So you won't die unless you get stupid ^_^ Granted you have the mitigation and HP to back that up.

I built like that already, 99/109% ASPD, LoH and high Resist and HP. pretty much standing around killing stuff without dying.
Reply Quote
I would say I am an "Attack Speed Demon Hunter" and I farm on MP5 and fight ubers on MP6-7. It's no MP10 but I think it could be done.
Reply Quote
ias+cc+stun bola = da best
Reply Quote
@ChangWu

+1
Reply Quote
I did it already with my TankyDH.

Believe me, you'd see your HP drop fast but is regained back every tick of a second. Its just insane. Gives you that "feeling" of cheating death too. >_<

3 Attacks per Second
Cluster Grenades
Chain of Torment x3
Spike Trap x6
Mark of Death - Mortal Enemy an Enemy
Caltrops - Jagged Spikes(your choice)
Shuriken/Gloom(your choice)

Since CoT is dependent on DAMAGE only and not on CRIT DAMAGE, it'll do wonders, also, having LoH and LS(if you get Gloom), those will also be proc'ed by Chain of Torment.

Passives are Nightstalker, Custom and 1 of your choice. To reach 3APS, you might need to use 1hXBow + DML.

Zuni Boots(Legacy) or Ashaera's Track if you're on a budget, 9% Lacuni, 20% AS DML, 9% Gloves, 9% Jewelries, Mempo/Andy, Tal Rasha/Beckon Sail, Inna Pants, WH. Calamity.

Pretty much that..

EDIT:
As for what ChangWu added.. get a Stun Gloves or Freeze Amulet.. or both.. with WH having Chance to Freeze.. You'd be amazed how still things are >_<
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 12/17/2012 5:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, "speed DHs" are possible, and fun to play. Get ~3 APS with a ~50% WF and Shock Collar, and never worry about elites getting in your face again =)
(For the rare mob and bosses, use the stun bola)
Reply Quote
Whit 2.75 attack speed help me very much :)! and around 200.000k dmg and much Crit :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]