Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@Juzam

9/10. Very solid! Maybe add in an IK chest for the set bonus and higher str/vit? Lacuni bracer with AR, so you can beef up your right ring a bit with higher cc. Maybe trade in your pants for some high vitality ones to boost up your life a bit?

Your resists are great. DPS great - some extra life couldn't hurt - though I'm sure you're fine as is.
@ saxon 9/10, nice gear! good all around stats.
Edited by WorldstarFC#1441 on 1/2/2013 4:08 PM PST
I got skipped! Would like some advice if possible. World star, nice budget gear. Your echo is nice! Dps is kind of low. That soj doesn't seem to be doing much for you :/ but i am new and cant comment too much.
@Nickdoof : cool gear have already nice dps. You could get something better for your shoulders and also your vitality is bit low. Awesome build 9/10
Edited by Bonesplitter#1990 on 1/2/2013 10:35 PM PST
@bonesplitter pretty decent barb.. could def use a little more ar and CD forsure. 6/10
Edited by FriendlyFade#1865 on 1/2/2013 10:36 PM PST
@FriendlyFade

Very nice barb! 9/10. I guess the next upgrade would be a crit Mempo? Even though expensive, I think that would be easier to do than finding similar rings, DPS-wise, with crit as well.
^ I use all the cd for hota, I really don't need cc at all its right under 100% cc.
@Friend

Very adequate gear but the down side is the total lack of movement speed - 7/10
10/10 nice gear
@ yuench, pretty good barb, however your HP is a little low and missing main stat on your bracers. I'm assuming those aren't your normal rings either, but being that I can only rate what I see I'm going to give you a 7.5/10 as is.

@ Yori, 15/10 your barb is so beast all he needs is a hamburger!!! GG there man good show, we can close this thread now.
Edited by Death#1408 on 1/3/2013 1:41 AM PST
@Death 10/10.
@waqar, not bad. 7/10.
@darkinsanity 9.5/10 would maybe get a bit more resist, would give a 10 but i like to stand and fight
still a great barb you got, should tear up pvp
Edited by deathdad#6585 on 1/3/2013 3:24 AM PST
@deathdad 9/10 I really like the skorn. the added vitality is awesome!
@GLJas

8-10. Nice Barb. Maybe get IK Belt for life steal and change your bloodthirst for Unforgiving, which will help your whirlwind.
Edited by AZZMASTER#1965 on 1/3/2013 4:49 AM PST
I have done alot of fine tuning over the past couple of weeks. How am I looking. I have been able to raise my DPS and still keep my HP in the 50s which is good. When I do battle rage my DPS goes to 172,000. Which basically is my damage 100% of the time because I run it constantly. So please rate my gear and let me know what changes I need to make in abilities, runes, and passives. All of that seems to be going pretty well, I am still doing insanity with wrath of the beserker, but most people do thrive here. with my build and stats, should i be using thrive?
@GreyWolfSif - 5/10. Still needs improvement.

I see your using unforgiving so 3% LS is your target.

Pants - Innas temperance with 115+ vit. That would give you 12% ms with around 2-5k less overall dps.
Swap IK belt with witching hour.
Swap unforgiving with bloodthirst .
Get dps + resistance rings to compensate resistance loss from witching hour (ot get AR witching hour, expensive).
@GreyWolfSif - 5/10. Still needs improvement.

I see your using unforgiving so 3% LS is your target.

Pants - Innas temperance with 115+ vit. That would give you 12% ms with around 2-5k less overall dps.
Swap IK belt with witching hour.
Swap unforgiving with bloodthirst .
Get dps + resistance rings to compensate resistance loss from witching hour (ot get AR witching hour, expensive).

thanks for the tips. 5/10 is a little disappointing, i was thinking i was on the right track. i will swap unforgiving for bloodthirst and see how I like it. i am running low on gold right now so I will have to save up to get some better gear. should i use thrive or insanity with wrath of the beserker?
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 1/3/2013 6:00 AM PST
@Kalesh

Looks like a unique take on the WW build. 7/10 , there's room for improvement on the gear.
Many of the Legendaries are low/mid tier. Looks like you're using a shield to fill in VIT and crit chance gaps. But, something's obviously working if you have 40+ paragon.

__

I haven't chimed in on one of these threads in a month or two. What's my stuff look like now.
I was skipped :-)

@Parihelion - Seems pretty well balanced. Resists could be slightly higher but your vit seems to make it alright, I suppose. You only have 3% LL though with the LOH from the blackthornes..... Does bloodlust make up for the lack of LL for your sustain?
Edited by Sahbatage#1201 on 1/3/2013 9:26 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]