Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@Sahbatage

Couple things. Using weapons master you will want to put your EF in your offhand and get another mace with a socket in your MH. You will also want to see if you can find some more CD, seeing as though you have slim to none? Also if you could get a socket in the EF you would be set for life. Nonetheless, not a bad build.

7/10.
Edited by XInateIX#1327 on 1/3/2013 9:38 AM PST
I've been skipped, i wouldn't mind getting some feedback, thanks.
@Azzmaster:

Bulldozer build. Nice. It's unique and has huge burst, but it's not as efficient as the tried-and-true WWnado build.

Option 1: if you want to stick with bulldozer build (furious charge):
+ you are smart in investing in CC and CC, not attack speed, because furious charge doesn't get enhanced by attack speed. I would recommend going blackthorne's pants and amulet combo because you more EHP and the life on hit certainly works well with furious charge proc.

Option 2: if you want to transition to traditional WWnado:
+ attack speed, attack speed, attack speed.
+ Go lacuni's and Inna's Temp.
@Castablanca 9/10
@Slayer:
wow, you leveled another barb just to make it sexy female barb? badass.

9/10 Skorn barb.
You clearly know how to build skorn barb. But for the edutainment of the other readers of this thread, I will discuss briefly:
Skorn builds need huge crit chance + crit damage. There is no way of competing for the same WWnado breakpoints as dual wield, so emphasis on 1million-2million crits over fast attacks. With that said, this sort of skewing towards CC+CD with low AS means that WWnado is harder to maintain. Ideally, Skorn barb would utilize Rend, which only calculates damage from mainhand anyway.

Since you are WWnado barb, I would still consider getting your attack speed a bit higher.
Consider switching from DepthDiggers+IKboot to Inna'sTemp+IceClimbers.
@CastaBlanco
Thanks. Nice Barb, one of the more unique ones I've seen.
@Casta

8/10
Your DPS looks good nice itemization and you hit the pieces you need. HOWEVER to me your EHP is a tad bit low. I can see you have done your best with allres, and it is hard with WH equipped but you need a bit more vitals to overcompensate there. Really good Barb just pointing where i can see improvements.
@CastaBlanco
Thanks. Nice Barb, one of the more unique ones I've seen.

Thanks Azzmaster.
8/10
Your DPS looks good nice itemization and you hit the pieces you need. HOWEVER to me your EHP is a tad bit low. I can see you have done your best with allres, and it is hard with WH equipped but you need a bit more vitals to overcompensate there. Really good Barb just pointing where i can see improvements.

Thanks TechJunkie.
Very true. I tried pretty hard to shuffle around items.
I've been spamming Overpower Crushing Advance to compensate for my low EHP.
Because my attack speed is fast, I can refresh Crushing Advance usually under 4 seconds even on single targets.
@ techjunkie

8/10 Very solid, no major problems that I see.
Room for improvement on All Resist and VIT.
Also not sure on speed breakpoints, but still three slots you can cram in some AS into.
Looks like any upgrades will be very expensive.

___
@ Sahbatage

Rend with lifesteal rune + 3% steal from belt + life on hit from pants keeps me up thru pretty much anything. The problem with depending on rend to keep you healed is that it takes a second or two after you start it up for the heals to come in. Low HP barbs can possibly go kersplat before that happens. My HP total gives me plenty of leeway to get rend ticking and hp coming in. I stand and deliver in pretty much everything except for the currently bugged Reflect damage on yellow elite minions. Those I hit and run till a few are dead.

Even on single targets I gain 6-8K per second, more on big hits.
If that's not enough there's always overpower bouncing 30~% back at them, for extra mitigation. It's up quite a bit.
I was skipped, can somebody give me some feedback? thanks

TechJunkie - Hella good build. The only thing I can see you could upgrade is CC Mempo. 9/10

AZZMASTER - Pretty good. It looks like you could look for some better gloves and maybe lacuni prowlers? 8/10

Parihelion - Very nice build. You should see if you can find a pair of Lacunis with the same or even a little less AR. The movement speed + AS would be worth it. (personally) 8/10.
Edited by XInateIX#1327 on 1/3/2013 11:06 AM PST
@nate:

8.25/10.
Breakpoint breakpoint breakpoint. You are WWnado barb.
Here is the information:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65086292&f=142
Copy-paste from that jsp thread (credits to the original poster for that thread: TBoner)
Important ones to note for Dual Wielding:
1.81819-2.00000 aps - 10 frames per tick - 6.00 ticks per second - 18 ticks
2.00001-2.22222 aps - 9 frames per tick - 6.67 ticks per second - 20 ticks
2.22223-2.50000 aps - 8 frames per tick - 7.50 ticks per second - 23 ticks
2.50001-2.85714 aps - 7 frames per tick - 8.57 ticks per second - 26 ticks
2.85715-3.33333 aps - 6 frames per tick - 10.0 ticks per second - 30 ticks

I don't think you have reached the next breakpoint within reason.
Inna's Temp + Ice Climbers, which also implies going IK gloves to complete 2 set bonus. It's gonna be a pricey upgrade.
Everything else looks solid.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 1/3/2013 11:07 AM PST
9/10
Nice build and gear man, must have taken you some time to make it.
Good job !
9/10
Nice build and gear man, must have taken you some time to make it.
Good job !

well no comment on this one ;)
@Oldschool:
I'm disappointed you didn't heed my humble suggestions in a previous thread.
Still haven't gone Inna's? Why blackthorne's pants?
I lost at least 10k dps with the best Inna I can find... and +-1% protection and about 5-6k life...

not worth it

For my build str is better I guess

I try to find a good pants with AR and good overall stats

seem like depth diggers will be my best choice with high vit and 2 sockets
01/03/2013 11:25 AMPosted by oldschool16v
seem like depth diggers will be my best choice with high vit and 2 sockets

hmmm. complicated build. Good reasoning. I take back my admonishments.
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 1/3/2013 11:44 AM PST
@castablanca
9,5/10 only the obvious crit mempo and maybe some innas pants could help improve a little bit i think.
@etxebe 7.5/10 You could definitely use more crit chance. A good MH (Axe/Mace) will definitely do wonders for you.
@ Replusor, nice S&B barb. I would however use an axe or mace for the 10% crit bonus from weapon master, and get one with LS, CD and socket if you can.

9/10
Edited by Death#1408 on 1/3/2013 12:36 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]