Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@frankillah

Your setup up is almost like mine. Nice.
-1 for echo on MH without cold soj.
8/10
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/4/2013 3:22 AM PST
nice my friend 10/10. nice dw build!!!

4.2k life regen fully buffed 207k dps into the frag buffed and 131k hp babarian
Edited by Raygorn#6762 on 1/4/2013 4:24 AM PST
@raygorn nice barb needs more ias :) 8/10
tys. i got 2.03 ias still need IAS? i use a sword with 9 % and mastery with 15 % IAS. but anyway tys for ur great advice.
@ray need ias on amulet + lacuni ias
okok i got a lacuni but is IAS on amulet is a must? anyone?
not a must i just love ias XD
@raygorn
9/10 good shield barb. U should get some good lacunis, you will be fine losing some vit or res all, u have tons.
@etxebe

8/10 Overall nice setup. I can see why you have the EF OH but really hate seeing you WM passive go to waste. I would get a little better EF (expensive I know) and switch them around. You could use a bit more CD to me. Losing a nice place on your ammy I think.

You may have purely leveling gear on and hittin lower MPS. So if you are I get the weapon setup for the fury if it is tough.

Oh and get those gems upgraded...
Edited by TechJunkie#1910 on 1/4/2013 6:04 AM PST
Rate me.

I have a weird build I'm logged out in, as well as shoulders.

Either that give it a go.
@techjunkie
Yeah, i have an axe for uber bosses because i like to keep EF as an OH for the smaller fear procs. That hellfire and migthy weapons are for mp1-2 paralevel. My next step is to upgrade my ammy for a similar one with either IAS or crit damage, but i think ias is better, havent done the math. Then replace my unity ring for one with IAS, and only then upgrade the gems.
@Ixir

7/10 Nice 2 handed build, I prefer dw and most people would probably tell you to go that way, I'd maybe see about some more all res and if I was you, and with a 2 handed build attack speed is always good, all res is probably the main one but over all good build :)

edit for spelling correction
Edited by Liam123#2729 on 1/4/2013 6:36 AM PST
Thanks. Yeah I was using axe/echoing for the past 70 paragon levels.

Switched to 2 hand at 90. With WW build I can farm faster at a much higher mp then dual wield.

I got the skorn for 80 mil to test it out, will be purchasing a 5.5-6 life steal one tonight, with better stats as well.

I want to also get 8-9 more ias to break my aps break point. Either in my gloves or amulet.

Loving 2 hand ww for farming and hota/rend for ubers and mp8-10.

I just got sick of dual wield :/ I like big numbers :)
@Ixir
7/10
Thanks. Yeah I was using axe/echoing for the past 70 paragon levels.

Switched to 2 hand at 90. With WW build I can farm faster at a much higher mp then dual wield.

I got the skorn for 80 mil to test it out, will be purchasing a 5.5-6 life steal one tonight, with better stats as well.

I want to also get 8-9 more ias to break my aps break point. Either in my gloves or amulet.

Loving 2 hand ww for farming and hota/rend for ubers and mp8-10.

I just got sick of dual wield :/ I like big numbers :)

I can't disagree there big numbers are pretty fun :) You can roll ias on on IK gloves but i don't know if you'd want to lose what you already have on them.
Yeah most likely amulet.
Edited by Ixir#1276 on 1/4/2013 6:49 AM PST
I hope your rich :P cos you will need to be to get one as good as you have with ias too!
Also everyone feel free to rate my barb! I'd like to hear what yous think for upgrades :)
got skipped :}
Yeah golds not really an issue. I haven't spent any sense paragon level 25 lol. :) hence the gems in the armor.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]