Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@archPau

9/10 Nice DPS and a crazy amount of life! you must just face tank everything! lol Might be worth seeing if you can get some extra ias from somewhere since your a using 2 handed build

Sorry you got skipped but there you go :)
@Ixir

Haha you must have a crazy amount of gold, well if golds not an issue its just a case of finding what you want
Yeah I have problems spending gold. I'm a hoarder :( I'm just waiting for a good time to cash out haha. Then repeat the process.
The reason i have no gold is cos i love to spend it lol your plan sounds like it works better though might need to resist lol
@Liam123
very nice barb, 9/10. I'd recommend swapping the echoing fury with the mighty wepon because run like the wind damage comes from mainhand. Since echoing fury has the most dps, it would be best if it was your mainhand instead of the offhand.
@AeoMorph

Thanks :) I had them the other way around but that echoing fury has quite a high fear proc so it just became a pain in the !@# lol I need one with a lower fear proc before i switch them around and then i can use it in the main hand. And dont worry my nados do a fair amount of damage that way around :P
Hey guys, had been away from the game for months. Just starting back up. I know my barb isn't anywhere near what some of you guys have. Looking for suggestions on what/how I should go about upgrading parts. Thanks in advance.
@archpau

9/10, good build, seams slow with no mov speed at all (i dont think i could even play like that again...). Just change the gems unless youre trying to break a record or something...
View profile
@etxebe.

9/10. Balanced barb. Could use more attack speed and needs 24 movement.
Switch Blackthorne's to Inna's. And IK boot to ICE.
Nice resists and respectable eHP. Great sustain with 6% lifesteal.
Gloves could use an upgrade.
@Castablanca
9.5/10

Only thing I really see is a good IK chest. Other than that very nice.
View profile
@WalkingDeath
9/10. Smart move going Inna's + Ice Climbers + Lacuni's.
I think you could add 9 more attack speed to reach your 26 tick WW breakpoint.
Double check:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65086292&f=142
Good resists. Good sustain from lifesteal+Loh combo, although you should switch to full lifesteal (get 6%)
View profile
@Castablanca

Quality of gear= 10/10 ... you truly have some ridiculous, mind boggling stuff

Quality of Build= ??? glass cannons are not my thing and you have ridiculously low mitigation for your quality of gear. I mean, under normal circumstances you are 10/10 and undoubtedly blow through anything in front of you, and fast. But it also looks like you can die in about 1 second (on mp10) if something goes wrong ... you had better not make any mistakes :p
Edited by freakinjstu#1760 on 1/4/2013 12:23 PM PST
Both people above me have already been rated!
9/10

Really good Barb!

Maybe try to get Immortal Kings chest.
@EvilEtho
Waat can u even farm properly on this gearset? :O
2/10 max!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Diabolika-1692/hero/425324
ma link
piece
@Diabolika

10/10 What to say, whats to improve. You are at the top. Of course you know where your gear is, I don't need to tell you. Top survivability with top DPS. Someone's been playing the market right! Only thing that teeters the line is Lifesteal. which may or may not be a prob for you. i like at least close to 6%

@Evil

2/10 is too low. you are more like a 5/10. Get that all resists up a bit. A bit more CD would not hurt either. Not everyone has a huge budget i get it so shop smart. Amulets and weapons have best CD prioritize there. Pants chest vitality. Just decide where to ge tthe most bang for smaller bucks.
Edited by TechJunkie#1910 on 1/4/2013 1:43 PM PST
View profile
Quality of Build= ??? glass cannons are not my thing and you have ridiculously low mitigation for your quality of gear. I mean, under normal circumstances you are 10/10 and undoubtedly blow through anything in front of you, and fast. But it also looks like you can die in about 1 second (on mp10) if something goes wrong ... you had better not make any mistakes :p

Overpower Crushing Advance is all the damage mitigation i need :)
7/10..cool..
@ExtraStrong,

9.5/10 Very well put together barb, the only reason I am leaving .5 off is because there is some room for improvement but I am sure you already know where that is and how to get it.
@ThePlow

9/10 I like your EHP, you'll get 302DPS per added %CD, get one trifecta with 20% and thats a 6038dps boost
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]