Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@nived
7/10
@archpau
9/10, u could get some vit in your ice climbers, thats the only "easy" upgrade i can think of.
View profile
@etxebe

8/10 - a nice build but I have two problems with it:

- Your jewelry. You have a beautiful investment into attack speed and aps - but your jewelry has a conspicuous lack of +damage. You shouldn't even be looking at jewelry with less than 35 avg damage. Basically, you are leaving a ton of dps off the table. Look at pieces with lower STR but high damage. You will get alot more for the same cost.

- Also - War Cry. This skill takes away lot more damage than people realize - put overpower or HotA in there and see your kill speed go way up. Imo any MP that requires War Cry is an MP you are not ready for.
@freakin 9/10

Nice solid build. No easy upgrade for you really.

Whoever sees my build, please ignore it. Just playing around with skills. Not something I normally run with.
Edited by Badco#1829 on 2/1/2013 7:35 AM PST
@Badco 6.5/10

Nice barb. You need to work on your resists along with your vitality big time. dps is not the most important stat. focus on the other stats first.
i use warcry for my party members not for myself but i understand what you are saying. I use hota in its place for ubers and it makes the kill go that much faster. good advice.
@Rawhyde85 8/10. Profile shows 390K dps, but it's 220K dps unbuffed according to d3rawr. Still, nice dps for full IK set. Could use more AR I would think though.
550 AR is all i need with 700 loh 5.9% leech. Do mp 10 ubers in my sleep, alot of the OP super high dps barb have no hp or AR. Anything over 500 AR is pointless. Keeping this dps and going for 100k HP. Must have left game with battle rage my bad. Thanks for the opinion.
02/01/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Rawhyde85
550 AR is all i need with 700 loh 5.9% leech. Do mp 10 ubers in my sleep, alot of the OP super high dps barb have no hp or AR. Anything over 500 AR is pointless. Keeping this dps and going for 100k HP. Must have left game with battle rage my bad. Thanks for the opinion.

Your profile shows 350 AR though
@Thhoj really like how u use talsrasha pieces on you...i might look into it as well that ias seems sexy 8/10
02/01/2013 12:03 PMPosted by G3N3S1S
@Thhoj really like how u use talsrasha pieces on you...i might look into it as well that ias seems sexy 8/10

@G3N3S1S Thanks. The IAS on the tal chest with 228str (including rubies) gives me more dps than an IK with 374 (including rubies).

Also allows me to get the cheap Tal helm with str stat, OS, 70 AR, 11% life and 6% cc instead of a mempo since I don't need IAS on helm now. Helm cost 15mil only. Could have gone IK helm also, but they're also really expensive with AR.

Tal Chest looks really awesome too.. If that matters to you at all.
Edited by thhoj#1551 on 2/1/2013 1:11 PM PST
@G3n3s1s

Mean barb you got there. Only recommendation I'd make is increasing your HP, you're a potential one shot victim at higher mps with your all res where it is. I'm guessing your tdps is close to (if not over) 2mil....he's a brute. Cheers.

Just pulled you up in the calculator...couldn't get bash/pulverize to load....but...if you used bash/punish your tdps is over 2mil sans follower....like I said...he's a brute.
Edited by Bloodyzbub#1683 on 2/1/2013 12:57 PM PST
@bloodyzbub

at least 400-500m
nice pieces, some interesting choices u dont see everyday.
View profile
@bloodyzbub

at least 400-500m
nice pieces, some interesting choices u dont see everyday.

7/10

Decent barb, great offensive stats but you could use a lot more defensive stats and some more str
@doctaphilly #1153

8/10 good balanced toon good job
Well seems like you "think" you know more about my character than i do brah. Trust me i know how my barb is built. My necky is worth more then your entire toon, but nice attempt.
@rawhyde85 good gear. best upgrade u can probably do at the moment is make your EF your offhand and get a mace or axe mainhand.
Why was i skippined? because Rawhyde85 is raging? :)
@GaMei 8/10 very good gear would say replace your gloves thats all.
02/01/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Rawhyde85
Well seems like you "think" you know more about my character than i do brah. Trust me i know how my barb is built. My necky is worth more then your entire toon, but nice attempt.
'

Was this comment directed towards me?.. Sorry if I've offended you. Not my intention, I was just making a suggestion.
The profile says 350AR, That seems low to me. Whatever works for you though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]