Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

Few upgrades needed here and there but 6/10?
Erm prolly not very pro at barb but @thhoj looks like a very nice balanced barb to me! :)

Would like to get advice on how to make mine better too!
@Sarfire

Sexy Lacunis. I am jelly. You are geared pretty well.

Most upgrades would be big $$$ for only incremental improvements, Mempo with crit for example.
@Sarfire

Sexy Lacunis. I am jelly. You are geared pretty well.

Most upgrades would be big $$$ for only incremental improvements, Mempo with crit for example.

9/10, very strong barb

Only things a bit low are str, IAS, and AR
Any suggestions for me?
very nice^

i need help lol
Ru7h1355 #1637

Hey I told ya I can make you a great barb :) anyways I ganna rate you 3/10 and hopefully next time will be 8/10

Du7tchM4ster

If you need upgrade add me in game I can help . Overall 5/10
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 2/2/2013 12:13 AM PST
yeah im probably gonna end up buying gold...farming takes too long lol
Ru7h1355 #1637

Hey I told ya I can make you a great barb :) anyways I ganna rate you 3/10 and hopefully next time will be 8/10

Du7tchM4ster

If you need upgrade add me in game I can help . Overall 5/10

Nice barb arthur, you seem a slot or so low on ar (as am I, I need IK gloves to get the set bonus back), str/ar/cc lacuni's might be the "cheapest" place to get it, that low vit on yours isn't doing anything for ya.
any comments pleasee? (:
@kayoz you're all set 5/10 ... try upgrading the weapons for increased dps
@Erplayer

I haven't tried the hota/rend build, but from what I can see you're looking pretty good....my only concern would be your all res.

You have excellent damage/HP and some really nice gear...8/10
@Bloodyzbub

9/10 only because I would be selling you short if I said you couldn't improve. Nice Barb
@RoBBer
8/10....your boots and chest could be better. Otherwise, the rest of your gear is pretty nice. really high DPS too!
@Bloodyzbub

You ammy is by far your worst piece, dump the loh and add 80+cd, your dps will skyrocket

@RoBBer

Main concern is your vit, you should be at 45k hp without the gem in your helm. Get rid of your vile, shoulders are a huge ehp piece. Look at mine, something like that would do wonders for you (mine were onlly 60mil)

Also, I would would recommend getting an IK belt and changing gloves to a rare trifecta. Witching hour is out since you dont have a ls skorn (unless you want to run bloodthirst and rend)

@MyLittleP0ny

easiest upgrade for you would be pants, you need more life, get one with 200+vit. Actually scratch that, you are not hitting the 2.5 break point buffed, thats your biggest goal, you need more ias. Use this link to figure it out (with your ef (.22) I believe you need 4x9ias but double check). Also you need 24% move speed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjPQvt06HFyJdHJjY1JSVEo5dkI5QUttMzY1Q0pWR2c#gid=46

Reference for numers:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497
Edited by Vulindlela#1880 on 2/2/2013 3:33 PM PST
@Vulindlela sexy barb 8/10
@G3N3S1S

7/10

having "pick up radius" would make farming easier

remember" WE BARBARIANS are NO WARRIORS! we are FARMERS!" LOL
@dikster

nice balance of eHp/ Dps. 8/10
NeverNguyen - Nice barb! You have high AR

7/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]