Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@G3N3S1S

7/10

having "pick up radius" would make farming easier

remember" WE BARBARIANS are NO WARRIORS! we are FARMERS!" LOL
Meh i wish there was something like legendaries/rings/ammy only picks up radius...cuz thats the only thing i worry about picking xD screw gold :P.....also nice barb ur unbuff dps is like 178k....nice hp though i guesss the only thing that really needs to b tweaked is ur AR which is 393 atm. 6/10
how do I rate?
Techlogic #1136 6.5 -7.0 rating good work keep going
@Waycooloz

8/10

Nice IK setup.

Look at Vile Ward with life %.
SOJ instead of HF ring.
MMMM ya thinking of changing the helm to a Mempo the belt to a witching hour and the hellfire ring to one with AS/AR/STR/CHC.
@Waycooloz

It's all about the money money money!!!!

But yeah I would farm HF ring, not a very good roll tbh.

Wanna rate me bro?
Kabaly #1119-Ya to think this was my 12th Hellfire ring OH lord how bad the others were. But have 20 machines now for some more attempts
Nice Barb mate I would go 7.5 too 8/10 Bit low in the CHC area I feel.
If I could afford a crit Mempo, that would be ideal. I'm sitting on 47% CC.

If you wanna run some ubers I have machines too feel free to add me, I can handle MP10.
@Waycooloz good farm setup 8/10. why in the world are you using blackthorne pants?
@Orwell... if i go by the raw numbers its almost like rating myself lol........anyway maybe 8.5 would be fair as its a very good barb but with room to improve.
@kevothe 8/10 nice witching hour
View profile
@erplayer

not bad, could use some LS on that skorn

6.5/10
@Dough pretty awesomeh barb 9/10 maybe a bit more ar but overall really awesomeh.
Rate me please
@ulikemenow

rings and ammys with avg damage helps alot along with AS but that is a purty ammy you got there

7.2/10
@ xCLASSIFIEDx you look pretty solid imo. You could use a bit more hp tho. Any advice on what i should upgrade next? Im trying to break 200k dps unbuffed. im at about 180k currently.
@Majiks, I'm not an expert on rend/Hota builds but yours looks pretty solid. A better IK chest with more vit might free up your rings/ammy for more dps tho. 7/10
@Taco5

Not many wasted stats, very nice. 8.5/10

edit: and yeah i know my helm, shoulders and shoes need to be better. I have em, but these have PUR on em
Edited by LordZeus#1756 on 2/4/2013 1:32 PM PST
@LordZeus

7/10

decent dps but low hp.
@NeverNguyen

7-10 Your critical hit chance is low, should get over 45%. Your hp is at 51k when you would like it better at 60k. Focus on aps/cc/cd and vit. If your strength sits at 2200 with high multipliers you will have monstrous dps. Also with that very high dps you can drop your LS sword and get a CD one instead, your LS passive will be enough.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]