Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@rawhyde

9.8/10

about as good as you can get, but i don't want to rate anyone a 10. no one is perfect.
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 2/5/2013 11:01 AM PST
@GreyWolfSif

7.5/10 nice balance of eHP/DPs, though i feel you could lost some vit for more str
NeverNguyen@

Great build your vain slayer rocks. 9/10 next few pieces are going to cost you save up!
@rcchris

Unity ring totally not worth it better get a rare ring, overall 8.5/10
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 2/5/2013 3:46 PM PST
@Arthur

I am not at a level where I should even post about you

10/10

Sick gear
@Arthur 9/10

Nice DPS and defence. Need more resists ? Currently at approx 400 plus. :)
Edited by l3atu#6847 on 2/5/2013 4:13 PM PST
@Pytheus 7/10

more resists needed. Unless u can get your armor to 7k unbuffed. :)
I wont even evaluate your barb, cause your not even 60 as i see
@Xpredator

6.5/10: vit so low that you needa use invigorate and purple gem while AR is still unsatisfactory low. Advise to shore up vit in items and drip invigorate for impunity.
@yuench,

I'll rate you a solid 8.5/10. Very nice equipment, although your choice for IK Eternal Reign is a little curious. I think you'd be able to get a higher vitality one, dropping the life % attribute and get more benefit. Still, a very solid looking barb! Great job!
@ Aetherhole

9/10 Maybe get a tri ammy If you could. I am still learning myself. That's the best I can do.
Edited by Anna#1231 on 2/5/2013 8:19 PM PST
Can't see my profile ??? Hmmmm.....try the link below.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/l3atu-6847
can someone rate me? wondering what i should upgrade first
02/05/2013 11:15 PMPosted by adam
can someone rate me? wondering what i should upgrade first

well you're doing better than me, and i have played a lot more..so i suppose you have some good luck..i give you a 8/10.
Arthur@

Higher STR mempo, Tirfecta Gloves. 8.5/10
@rcchris

Hard to rate a barb missing gear, but it looks like you're doing pretty well so far. I'd say having your EF offhand isn't such a great choice. You'd get 10% more crit chance with it mainhand, and the fear chance is nice and low, so that shouldn't be a problem.

You really should drop cleave for bash/clobber...35% stun chance keeps the fear from EF in check, and you can literally stand there and beat down an elite without having to spin by stunning him all the time and spamming sprint to keep your WoTB up.

I'd give you an 8 out of 10 based solely on the potential I see.
@Schizmark: 8.5 out of 10. Two things I really don't like...

1) Your weapon combo. Very low base damage on MH is terrible for tornadoes. No +critdamage on either to take advantage of the nice crit% you have. .21 aps on EF. All together unacceptable for a barb of your caliber :)

2) 12% move speed. Can I hope you left your other movement speed in your stash because you were doing ubers?
Edited by freakinjstu#1760 on 2/6/2013 7:07 AM PST
@freakinjstu

The combo comes down to a matter of gold. I'm working on it.

The movement speed is another money thing...see above lol.

I have the makings of a rebuild sitting in my stash, but I'm not putting on one piece of it until I have everything and it's balanced.

Thanks for the advice though.

Your setup looks really nice, and I can tell that you don't have the same relative gold poverty issue that I do, so I have to give you an 8.8/10 for not having a weapon with lifesteal so you can use tough as nails to boost your armor; and for crying out loud, use CLOBBER (see my comments to rcchris) lol.
@freakinjstu 9/10, pretty sick barb, grats
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]