Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@TrealBeast I like the build, but how about getting some better gloves possibly IK, and maybe changing your chestplate to IK's also.
@honey 6/10 should have more dps with a skorn :p

also I got skipped :O sad face..
@dabox .isnt that to much fear on echo? u should have more dmg !. Weapons?
@bogden 9/10 Not a bad set-up
7/10 even though looks like your alt, still a very nice barb,
Rate me i got skipped
lol you have some sick gear. I wish I had 1/4 of that.
@Rareform, I cant offer much advice since I am new to the game. I decided to go the 2 hander route and with a bit of gold from the wife got me some starter gear. Someone rate me please and what I should upgrade
02/13/2013 01:37 PMPosted by bogden
@dabox .isnt that to much fear on echo? u should have more dmg !. Weapons?

thats y i wear my cold soj :) lol
02/13/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Santi
@Rareform, I cant offer much advice since I am new to the game. I decided to go the 2 hander route and with a bit of gold from the wife got me some starter gear. Someone rate me please and what I should upgrade

That's some awfully nice "starter gear" you've got there. You must have a great wife! ;)
@Ero,

I would say 7/10 for your barb. Belt and gems need upgrade ;)
@ AzruleX
8/10 - nice solid barb you got there :}
ArchPau

Nice conventional barb build, could improve on more dps overall 6.5/10
@Arthur

wtf i want those gears 11/10 dude
@Arthur. I actually used your profile for my starter set im wearing lol. Althouhg in the process of cranking out more dps ive gimped my health. Should I shed 10k or so dps maybe 15k to go back to 50k or so health?
02/13/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Arthur
Nice conventional barb build, could improve on more dps overall

conventional? lol'd.
@ArchPau - 9/10
Very interesting build you have going there and I like it. My only gripe is no move speed, but that's a personal preference as I like atleast 24% ms.
@archpau thats a 9.5/10 barb very nice
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]