Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@xenon nice solid all around build 9/10. More HP would makes even better.
12/25/2012 06:41 AMPosted by smokeme69
@xenon nice solid all around build 9/10. More HP would makes even better.

8.5/10 pretty good barb maybe more vit on ik chest.
@ Frank

10/10. You've got nothing left to prove. You're going for style points with any upgrades.
@Maysrill

6/10. Quite good for budget build, next upgrade is probably glove/bracer.
@residence 8.5/10

I think your ehp is too low, I'm guessing it's around 700k. You need to boost it to 900k If you want to do mp8 above comfortably.

Also not too big a fan of tyrael might.
@Leolaw 10/10

I don't think any of your stats could really get any greater, awesome gear really.
Watercra, honestly not too good but you are new. 2/10.
First thing would be a socket in helm and hellfire ring for 29+35% more experience to level your paragon faster.
Next, I wouldn't do a 2h tornado build. grab a high damage range 1h mace (str or crit damage, open socket) and a dagger (life steal, crit damage, str socket).
^6/10. Try to get a decent echoing fury and add a lil bit more CHC. Other than that, you're on your way to greatness. Cheers

P.S I know my EF sux big time too :D
@Jho
9.5/10. Big gems always a nice upgrade :) nice hero u have there..

:: I like my pickup gears.. I don play ubers.. onli normal farming at MP4 and above..
Edited by SabenarianX#6876 on 12/26/2012 9:45 PM PST
@SabenarianX
nice barb. 9/10, i envy your life :)
can anyone sell me a decent pants lol
@SabenarianX
nice barb. 9/10, i envy your life :)
can anyone sell me a decent pants lol

6/10

you need to upgrade... everything :P.

add me and ill give you some pants.

I'd suggest going DW for now with your attack speed. Wish I didn't throw out my other stuff, I could have given it to ya.
@realm
Nice Skorn, bigger bling in your pants will be good :)
7/10
@FeRMi

add you up later :) btw you've got some badass barb 10/10!

@Ani99

i just borrowed this skorn :P 9/10 to your barb. :)
@Realm. A pretty solid start mate, I like the 2-handed build. Look for some more HP for survivabilty. Keep up the good work. 7/10
@Grund
WTF?! 90k life :)) sweeeet! 9/10 man.

Can I add you up later? so I can buy some good stuff from you guys :)
@Realm if you're fixated on having a skorn, I'd recommend you get one with much higher DPS. If you aren't go dual wield.
@xen0n
9/10, didn't see any issues with your gear and it all seems pretty sick!
@hurfurf
7/10 , not a bad setup, but you could use a bit more ar i think
@hurfurf
7/10 , not a bad setup, but you could use a bit more ar i think

Yeah, I recently dropped like 150-200 AR for 35k dps and 3-4k hp. Not sure where I'm gonna be able to get the AR back in the future.
^@ hurfdurf, you will eventually get an IK set, chest and a belt maybe, you will get some extra resistance there man. Could also get some resistance in a shoulder upgrade.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]