Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@Techjunkie - I replaced my Ammy and gloves like you suggested. I swapped my IK Chest for one with more life. And although you can't see it, my ring that I would use for ubers instead of my Hellfire is a Trifecta with dmg, %life and life.

I thought about perhaps swapping my helm for a Mempo but that would force me to use my IK belt (which might not be too bad since I can pick up an additional 3% life leech) but I'd take a 20k hit in dps. What do you think?

Thanks for your help
Solid barb 9/10 from the limited barb knowledge that i have. More cc maybe? I'm just starting out learning to barb... Thanks
12/28/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Modin
Solid barb 9/10 from the limited barb knowledge that i have. More cc maybe? I'm just starting out learning to barb... Thanks

up that strength and find some more crit damage for sure
@Modin 6/10 obviously you re just starting out so you ll improve a lot but i would start with a nice chest upgrade and better rings ammy. Good start though.
@Fade 8/10 i would get an ammy with main stats to help boost dps and vit, that always helps. nice clean barb.
12/28/2012 07:56 AMPosted by MeeChaiYang
@Fade 8/10 i would get an ammy with main stats to help boost dps and vit, that always helps. nice clean barb.

thanks any idea how much str need to wipe out a certain amount of avg damage?

btw lookin at your profile i think your main hand ring could be easily upgrade for more CC and some CD
@Fade yea ive been looking but everything is over priced for what would help me and when i say overpriced in the AH i mean like 800M-2Billion for somthing that will only help me a few thousand. Same goes for my weapons.

As far as str vs Average damage goes, my ammy is a good example. Its hard for me to find one with 50 average damage with 100ish str, vit, cd, cc etc and have it help me more then my current one. I think any average damage helps but for price i went with a str one but recently they have gone up in price as well so maybe people are catching on.

Edit: as far as how much str it takes to make up a certain amount of average damage im not sure, maybe someone else has the answer.
Edited by MeeChaiYang#1938 on 12/28/2012 8:20 AM PST
@Fade yea ive been looking but everything is over priced for what would help me and when i say overpriced in the AH i mean like 800M-2Billion for somthing that will only help me a few thousand. Same goes for my weapons.

As far as str vs Average damage goes, my ammy is a good example. Its hard for me to find one with 50 average damage with 100ish str, vit, cd, cc etc and have it help me more then my current one. I think any average damage helps but for price i went with a str one but recently they have gone up in price as well so maybe people are catching on.

MeeChai --i am new to the barbarian world, but i don't see how you can do much better than your build. your DPS is crazy. i look forward to any tips on my new build
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 12/28/2012 8:21 AM PST
@GreyWolfSif
Man though my Hp is low, yours practically non existent, if you wanna play higher Mp, 26k hp is too low
IK chest, Inna pants, and more MS and LS
6/10
Edited by SugarGuy#1354 on 12/28/2012 8:27 AM PST
@GreyWolfSif
Man though my Hp is low, yours practically non existent, if you wanna play higher Mp, 26k hp is too low
IK chest, Inna pants, and more MS and LS
6/10

@SugarGuy
Probably could use more vitality other than that 8/10.
Edited by Mcspazatron#1658 on 12/28/2012 10:13 AM PST
@Mcspazatron

showing 110422 DPS on D3 Dmg Calc.

Good Equips... 9/10
Can I get some help.. I really have a problem above MP5 please help
@ zero 6/10
@Erplayer. 5/10, could use some upgrades in a lot of spots.
@ Darkinsanity

10/10. Top gear everywhere, but maybe rings could still be an upgrade.
@ maysrill decent setup, you need more vita and more dmg but nice all res
@louie
6/10 i guess u could get some socketed weaps to improve ur crit dmg.
Advice for higher dps?
@ Zod did you look at the mods on them (my weapons)? the butchers has a socket, and the EF has crit dmg on it, My crit dmg is like 400% got any other advice?...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]