Diablo® III

Rate the barb above u

@zod i'm not very good at rating, but i'd say ~7/10. I've never been a fan of 2Hers. I know it's expensive, but upgrading the emerald adds 30% CD.
@houffy

good start..id begin by gettng more cc and cdmg. your hitpoints and AR are quite nice 7/10
@houffy

good start..id begin by gettng more cc and cdmg. your hitpoints and AR are quite nice 7/10

9.5/10 i like your barb very nice!
^9/10.

I could have given you 10/10 but you have the EF fury. That mace doesn't help keep mobs in tight place as you have to chase them around, especially in a coop game. So far nice balanced build.
@happynikon get something for the extra 12% movement speed. You seem to be rolling in money so you should be able to get some really nice lacunis. Also, get an IK chest with about 3x more vitality.
@xen0n maybe some movement speed on the IC and more strength on the lacuni?

For my part, I'm running MP5 quite easily with my barb but I can figure what to change to be able to run higher...running with 58k HP with 1110 LoH and 3% LS (0.6% on Inferno) and 2k Life Regen with shout
@Cirol
Good barb, maybe not enough ms? But overall good keep going 7/10
@GetInTheCart
Nice build, no movement speed, might be slow for my taste, 8/10
@burner

little low on ehp, 6/10
@FriendlyFade
Beast of a barb. Nice EHP and pvp score. 10/10
@Xen0n bit jelly here looking at ur gear.
10/10.
@ waqar
7/10 I would say.

Blade
@BladeRnR
9/10 very balanced barb with great gears. BTW, the immortal king chest needs to be replaced.
@Up2jessie
7/10 really cool build but there is a lot of room for improvement
@BladeRnR
9/10 very balanced barb with great gears. BTW, the immortal king chest needs to be replaced.

IK Chest replaced? With what?

Blade
@BladeRnR

IK Chest replaced? With what?

Blade

A better IK chest, but those can get pricey very quickly
@Lion

The only thing I can really think of is upgraded gems and/or lacunis for the movement speed. Overall very nice build.
@XinatelX

7/10 id say upgrade your mainhand to one with strength and bump up your resists more but some nice gearz
Edited by Vex#1938 on 1/1/2013 4:31 PM PST
@Vex

7/10

Offhand could use socket/cd/ls and need 12% ms with lacuni or inna's. Left ring needs some CC/CD/AVG DMG, you can afford to lose AR. Shoulders need 120+ vitality. Mainhand could use higher AVG DMG for whirlwind build. Amulet could use AVG dmg as well. Helm could use 170+ str, Crowd control reduction not as important for ww barb. Overall very solid damage reduction with high ar and armor but you can gain alot of DPS by sacrificing a little bit of EHP (or even gain more ehp by getting vitality instead). Some easy easy (read: <2mill or less) upgrades on those pieces that will bring up the overall dps of this build.
Edited by EMChamp#1274 on 1/1/2013 4:42 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]