Diablo® III

I can not purchase anything

Greetings,
I am trying to use my PayPal account to purchase items in DIII, however, my phone doesn't use SMS. How can I add money to my account using PayPal without using SMS. Also, your site is broken in a number of ways. First, I have to manually enter a dollar amount in the load account section. When I select one of the pre defined amounts the system errors telling me I haven't filled out the form correctly. Second, your techincal support is non functional. I tried to enter a support ticket and it simply would not let me. I can enter my short description but no matter what I do the buttons to proceed at the bottom of the screen are always greyed out and non functional. You guys are making it pretty hard for me to spend money. I would think this is not a prefered process for business. :P
Take Care,
Ed
Edited by Reyals#1506 on 12/24/2012 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
1. You can not use PayPal without SMS. Sorry, but that is policy. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality#q16

Players who wish to use PayPal to charge up their Battle.net Balance or to “cash out” funds earned in the real-money auction house will be required to sign up for our SMS Protect authentication service in Battle.net.

2. If you have issues with the Web Site you should put together a clearly laid out post in the Website Bug Report forum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]