Diablo® III

200k unbuffed dmg with 4 pc zuni?

Anyone out there with 200k unbuffed damage wearing the 4pc zuni set? Would love to see some profiles with 200k dmg and some utility (decent EHP and mana regen). Thanks.
Reply Quote
200k unbuffed is only legit if you have high mana regen. WDs are just useless without mana...

I've focused mainly on dps, so my res stats aren't that high. Still, with 60k life I rarely die on the highest mps. Obv I use a life steal weapon on higher mps, so my damage is actually about 215k (not 238k)...

Edit: If you switch out your gloves for something with +200 intel, +9%cc, and +40% CD your effective damage will go up significantly.
Edited by Trefnwyd#6696 on 12/24/2012 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
i have 4p/c zuni set with 200k dps and with soj on gg i think??
Reply Quote
Lone: sick witch doctor you have there!! with your SOJ, what's your average crit damage you're looking at? your hp is like double of mine!!

i'm a 4 piece zunmi wd with 200k+ unbuff dmg too.. with only 30k hp i still hardly die in mp10
Reply Quote
Lone: sick witch doctor you have there!! with your SOJ, what's your average crit damage you're looking at? your hp is like double of mine!!

i'm a 4 piece zunmi wd with 200k+ unbuff dmg too.. with only 30k hp i still hardly die in mp10

depends on build im using but with bears i can crit in millions
Reply Quote
i can be at 200k with zuni mana regen helm and zuni pox without cc

or 235k with VoG and unity.

i am starting to like the infinite bear alot. thinking about selling my unity with 45cd to get a better pox. hmmmmm. any suggestion?

or should i sell that rare wailing host instead?
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 12/25/2012 1:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hasansabbah-2914/hero/1582160

207k with 1.2 speed spear. No mana problem at all.

Note: If you use manajuma knife you are going to deal less dmg per hit and go oom fast.
Reply Quote
My setup definitely has functionality!

And DPS to boot.
Reply Quote

And DPS to boot.

On what MP is your functionality? I doubt your items have functionality on high MP's.

Edited; For my functionality you may watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjfd3C3SmeM
Edited by Hasansabbah#2914 on 12/25/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
I got a decent one.. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jumbasa-2925/hero/15726227
Reply Quote
I need to find some of the gear you all have on..... sheesh i thought i was doing ok till i looked at ya'll LOL
Reply Quote
Using a sever? it's a very interesting choice of weapon with dmg bonus! I wish we could use Life steal belts...

I have it show on profile now. This is just over 200k (profile shown is with PTV 240k)
I have enough mana gen that I can use Ptv. I get life refill through AC with around 1000 Loh
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 12/25/2012 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 03:44 AMPosted by Hasansabbah
207k with 1.2 speed spear. No mana problem at all.

How's that work out with only +6 pickup radius? Nice setup you have there, but not sure I could ever manage without at least +25 pickup radius.
Reply Quote

And DPS to boot.

Wow, very impressive. Is that unbuffed 300k+ dps, or did your profile page update while soul harvest was active? That's the most damage with decent vitality I have seen, nice work.
Reply Quote
Very impressive with 300kdps WD build. Good reference setup.
Is 3% LS good enough to survive (esp. With reflect dmg elites?)
Reply Quote
I have 200k unbuffed with 4-piece set, with good EHP (at least I think it is good; almost 70k health with Amethyst in helm, > 4000 armor, > 700 AR). There are several ways I could get higher DPS, but don't really want to sacrifice much EHP.

For example, I could add over 20k DPS with high-end depth diggers, but would sacrifice 100k EHP, lol
Edited by BigRed#1100 on 12/25/2012 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have 2 pcs, and no AS to fake up the DMG.
Reply Quote
i got good dps and solid ehp
Reply Quote
12/25/2012 01:27 PMPosted by battletag
no AS to fake up the DMG

I don't understand how AS fakes up the dmg, how is AS any different than chc, chd or black dmg besides the extra mana drain?
Reply Quote
with my AS gear i gain 20,000+(<-on paper) but its weaker cause I have to hit more, and last time I check monsters don't stand still while I try to hit them multiple times.
Edited by battletag#11838 on 12/25/2012 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]