Diablo® III

Pineapple Express: Premium Power Leveling

Bump
Reply Quote
Just leveled me from 42-60..was very fast, did it all in about 1hr (i died a few time due to my stupidity of running into bombs).

Would def use again when I level my WD.
Reply Quote
great service, fast leveling, high dps great sir
Reply Quote
Just leveled me from 42-60..was very fast, did it all in about 1hr (i died a few time due to my stupidity of running into bombs).

Would def use again when I level my WD.

01/15/2013 11:23 PMPosted by WarAngeL
great service, fast leveling, high dps great sir

Back at it for a few hours. LMK if you want to be 60 in hours not days!
Reply Quote
awesome service. Highly recommended
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 12:07 PMPosted by AndreAng
awesome service. Highly recommended

Back at it! Get your 60s in before the patch hits. :D
Reply Quote
Bump. Starting a run in nightmare now. If you'd like to join, add me or fill out my form.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Need this. Online?
Reply Quote
ADAOX is the man!!!! If you are looking for a very good, fast reliable power leveler he is it. He helped me last night level my wizard from 1-60 in just over 2 hours. (Would have been faster if other people in the party kept up :P) I wasn't sure what to expect and to be honest had no idea how power leveling even worked. He explained everything and was very patient. I can vouch for him. I will be using his service again.

Oh and if you bring your own xp set and hellfire ring. (for the XP% bonus) he makes it even cheaper. He explains it all on his website. All in all.......

Price +1
Speed +1
Awesome guy +1
Reply Quote
filled out your form. Looking for PLing from 29-60. in game now
Reply Quote
got your friend friend request in game, can't accept says your friends list is full
Reply Quote
excellent service! will use again on a future toon.
Reply Quote
awesome guy, fast and furious! thanks for the 60!
Reply Quote
ADAOX is the man!!!! If you are looking for a very good, fast reliable power leveler he is it. He helped me last night level my wizard from 1-60 in just over 2 hours. (Would have been faster if other people in the party kept up :P) I wasn't sure what to expect and to be honest had no idea how power leveling even worked. He explained everything and was very patient. I can vouch for him. I will be using his service again.

Oh and if you bring your own xp set and hellfire ring. (for the XP% bonus) he makes it even cheaper. He explains it all on his website. All in all.......

Price +1
Speed +1
Awesome guy +1

01/30/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Dubey
excellent service! will use again on a future toon.

01/30/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Plutoey
awesome guy, fast and furious! thanks for the 60!

Doing more runs now. :D
Edited by Auraka#1753 on 2/3/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Very nice service. Non stop action. Super fast
Reply Quote
Very smooth, will use again!
Reply Quote
Submitted a request for powerleveling hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
And 3 hours later I'm lvl 60. Quick and easy service, would recommend!
Reply Quote
*Bump*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]