Diablo® III

Diablo III Patching v.1.0.6a.13644-crash

After downloading this patch I have some troubles because all over again after I close my Diablo 3 I have to start download it again...it doesn't take a 5 minut but something like 15 - 20 min. to make the game working! How Could I deal with that?

Best regards,
Reply Quote
Yep, I have the same problem too! It's already the third time I need to re-update... I have to wait for a long time for it...
Reply Quote
@Sebaziom, hi man i'd like to suggest to you to try the "Repair Tool"

When you start up your Diablo3 and the Window Pops up where it sais "Game is up to date", on the top left side there is a button named "Help" --> hit that button and then there should be a button named "Repair Tool" --> Hit that button and it will automaticly trigger a download to repair any files that may have been corrupted in any way, this might help you fix your issue. Its worth a try because i have used this "Repair Tool" to fix some issues i was having with diablo3, Good luck.

-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/9/2013 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
After or If you try that "Repair Tool" out, please reply back in this thread and let me know if it has helped you resolve your issue you are encountering. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]