Diablo® III

24% mov speed?

Is it ideal to get 24% mov speed on a WD. I've seen a lot of people only using 12% from boots and I'm not sure if getting the other 12% (assuming I can't afford CC lacuni's) is worth it. I have Inna's pants with int on them right now but I could trade those for good int vit all res pants and lose the mov speed. So is it worth it until I can get lacuni's or should I just replace my Inna's?
Reply Quote
only time i worry about 24ms is speed farming, mp0/1(para farming) pass that i have different gear/builds i use depending on mp, so up to you, but need 24 i you are goign to farm para levels at any real rate
Reply Quote
Thanks I think I might just drop the Inna's til I can get a good roll on Lacuni's.
Reply Quote
as Cranz said... I just put on some crappier Lacuni bracers (No CC) that has magic find. Only use em for mp 0/1. Only MF piece I use btw - figured if I am going to go with a crap pair, I'll just spend a few 100k extra for them to have some MF.

(the same applies for my hellfire ring... as my rare one is better than my best HF. And I also swap out the life % gem in my helm for my experience gem).
Edited by Wootytooty#1203 on 12/28/2012 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would say the 24% movement speed is an irreplaceable stat. Whether you are speed farming or trying to survive on upper MP levels, the movement speed is utilized. Without the 24% movement speed, I would die when fighting upper MP elites not giving me the mobility to dodge their affixes.

Many people think it is only used for speed farming MP0/1. This is not true. That being said... there are a lot of other items I would upgrade before touching your pants / bracer combination. Having Strongarm / Inna's combo typically favors more damage than Lacuni / Blackthornes... although Blackthornes gives you more life than strongarm does and adds some LoH which could be favorable for AC / RoT users. It's not useful for me using bears.
Reply Quote
Replace TotD (it is crap anyway) to Zuni, and Marrow to Tyrael's Might. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 05:44 AMPosted by TRS
Replace TotD (it is crap anyway) to Zuni, and Marrow to Tyrael's Might. Problem solved.

No. Just no. TotD is beyond awesome for low level MP speed farming. Not up for discussion.

I would say the 24% movement speed is an irreplaceable stat. Whether you are speed farming or trying to survive on upper MP levels, the movement speed is utilized. Without the 24% movement speed, I would die when fighting upper MP elites not giving me the mobility to dodge their affixes.

Many people think it is only used for speed farming MP0/1. This is not true. That being said... there are a lot of other items I would upgrade before touching your pants / bracer combination. Having Strongarm / Inna's combo typically favors more damage than Lacuni / Blackthornes... although Blackthornes gives you more life than strongarm does and adds some LoH which could be favorable for AC / RoT users. It's not useful for me using bears.

Couldn't have said it better.
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 06:00 AMPosted by manvan

No. Just no. TotD is beyond awesome for low level MP speed farming. Not up for discussion.

You can get pickup radius elsewhere. Anyway for low level MP speed farming the full zuni set is not really needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]