Diablo® III

Still ISO dedicated Farming Partner

I am still looking for someone who plays several hours per day, has good gear, and is generally concerned with farming mp0 for experience.

If any of these apply to you then that is a plus:
-West Coast time zone
-Some sort of voice client
-Have no life (don't be afraid to admit it LoL)

Feel free to gear check my main and my alternate and add me in game if your up to the ISO.

Regards,
Origin
Reply Quote
I'd be down but i just started hardcore and my character suxors!
Edited by haplessG00N#1820 on 1/1/2013 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was gonna say you can add me but you are way pro, I will just slow you down as my monk is a tank with only 20k dps.

01/01/2013 04:18 PMPosted by haplessG00N
I'd be down but i just started hardcore and my character suxors!

just a quick off topic:
haplessgoon I think you are the one who bought my old shoulders from the AH? lol
Edited by aw2x214#1151 on 1/1/2013 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was gonna say you can add me but you are way pro, I will just slow you down as my monk is a tank with only 20k dps.

Props for being realistic :D

Still iso, thanks guys
Reply Quote
My gear is mediocre, but I can handle pretty much anything on mp0 and mp1. Can't most people?
Reply Quote
origin all you need is a barb with stomp and dash with movt speed for teammate. if you can deal massive dps this will be a very quick farm.
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Darmali
origin all you need is a barb with stomp and dash with movt speed for teammate. if you can deal massive dps this will be a very quick farm.

Yup you are right. A supportive barb would be perfect.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
50K wd simular gear as yours not as good rolls on some of the gear tho im down for some quick farm :)

and damnnnn some of your items have insane rolls!!! jeeez
Edited by Shogunn on 1/1/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
50K wd simular gear as yours not as good rolls on some of the gear tho im down for some quick farm :)

and damnnnn some of your items have insane rolls!!! jeeez

You posted with your WoW profile bud. I may be able to get your battle tag from that but I do not know how.
Reply Quote
What times do you play? Add me.
Reply Quote
I might offer but I'm afraid I'd try too hard to impress you in your leetness and end up charging to my death.
Reply Quote
i get to like 50k buffed for ww build (only mp0)
so lmk if ur interested ^.^

bengyboy#1192
Reply Quote
sent an add, i don't play that much atm but don't mind doing some group runs mp0 for farm or higher mps for keys and ubers.

i got a 133k dps dh and a 60k dps 4mil ehp tank barb.
Reply Quote
I'm EST, but I play late hours. I'm told my specialty is sniping ranged mobs and runners that escape the bears, so let me know if you're interested.
Reply Quote
Zed#1877

Monk <3
Reply Quote
Ah so you're the one that bought/owns that Tal's Ammy on the AH. Seen it a couple times at 325m.

I have a WD I'm trying to paragon farm but solo is quite boring. 59k unbuffed with my hellfire ring.

Let me know if interested. I do work m-f but can do a couple hours each night of leveling if nothing else is going on. Central Time Zone - works 7am-4pm

Edit - Also, I have a private ventrilo server.
Edited by Shaddai#1468 on 1/2/2013 4:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
you ISO a DH?
If so, add me in game.
Reply Quote
I usually play at night and weekends and I'm always looking for more people to farm with. I'm a 2H rend barb but I can tank just as well as a SnB barb. If you're interested, add me in game.
Reply Quote
What's the incentive to farming exp with another person? Is it mainly for company, or is it actually more efficient? For me most a3 mp0 mobs die in 1-3 hits so it tends to go really quick, however it can certainly become dull if I'm at it for too long.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 01:51 PMPosted by nod
What's the incentive to farming exp with another person? Is it mainly for company, or is it actually more efficient? For me most a3 mp0 mobs die in 1-3 hits so it tends to go really quick, however it can certainly become dull if I'm at it for too long.

You can't save yourself from a disconnect. Otherwise I would be solo all day.

Ty men
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]