Diablo® III

Still ISO dedicated Farming Partner

zaygos#1870

i'm pretty much a no-lifer when it comes to d3 hc. I'll roll with ya and yes i prefer voice communication over nothing. Easier to manage the runs and never have to worry about what to do next can speak on the move sort of thing.

Also i live here in san diego *west coast time is perfect for me i get off work usually around 5:30 here and home by 6-6:30 depends on traffic.
Reply Quote
Yo add me if you want a conviction running partner to speed up runs.

Bladow#1371

I'm also unemployed and have an unlimited amount of time to play, and I'm used to speed running mp0 with a 120k dps wd but he died, so I'm iso someone else. So I think I'm the perfect candidate.
Edited by Bladow#1371 on 1/2/2013 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
zaygos#1870

i'm pretty much a no-lifer when it comes to d3 hc. I'll roll with ya and yes i prefer voice communication over nothing. Easier to manage the runs and never have to worry about what to do next can speak on the move sort of thing.

Also i live here in san diego *west coast time is perfect for me i get off work usually around 5:30 here and home by 6-6:30 depends on traffic.

Added

Yo add me if you want a conviction running partner to speed up runs.

Bladow#1371

I'm also unemployed and have an unlimited amount of time to play, and I'm used to speed running mp0 with a 120k dps wd but he died, so I'm iso someone else. So I think I'm the perfect candidate.

and added

Sorry if I missed anyone. If I missed you feel free to add me :D
Reply Quote
yup
Reply Quote
Soooooo

I still haven't found the no lifer I am looking for.

Looking for support barbs and convic monks preferably.

Post up!
Reply Quote
You can add me if you like, Central time zone manily weekends and late nights (about 7pm west coast time) I run fast and need someone to back me up for D/C. I have other highly geared friends so more than likely it will be a full party with me. Add if interested... You might not beable to find one person with no life but if you find multiple people with various avaliablity its all works out the same, lol. Take care bud.
Reply Quote
oneredflag#1913

Not sure what you mean by support barb. I use invigorate and a high damage build.
Reply Quote
oneredflag#1913

Not sure what you mean by support barb. I use invigorate and a high damage build.

Generally with my DPS in mp0 most people don't get a chance to hit the enemies. I mean support barb as in a barb who runs group sprint and stun. This guy in my opinion is the best support barb out there. Peep his skills if anyone is interested:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jimmy-1731/hero/30234839

01/07/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Swisha
You can add me if you like, Central time zone manily weekends and late nights (about 7pm west coast time) I run fast and need someone to back me up for D/C. I have other highly geared friends so more than likely it will be a full party with me. Add if interested... You might not beable to find one person with no life but if you find multiple people with various avaliablity its all works out the same, lol. Take care bud.

I really have trouble farming with WW/Sprint barbs and usually they have trouble with me :D

Hard to keep up fury when there is nothing to hit.!
Edited by Origin#1623 on 1/7/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol, trust me I never run out of fury, that is my build... I regen fury and have extra fury added with hit. I can always drop superstition and get another fury generator too if we are blowing through stuff. Like I said you can add if you want, one of the fastest barbs you will find in HC.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Swisha
Lol, trust me I never run out of fury, that is my build... I regen fury and have extra fury added with hit. I can always drop superstition and get another fury generator too if we are blowing through stuff. Like I said you can add if you want, one of the fastest barbs you will find in HC.

I added you earlier bud.
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
Gunner#1770

add me if interested
Reply Quote
What do you mean dedicated though? Only mp0 a3 over and over with zero variety? That'll get harder to find the closer we get to 1.07, especially among the geared players due to how boring it is. Even fking Ayr has been playing league of legends since 1.05 hit. Smart move imo... but I digress.

I think you oneshot everything anyways even with 2 players, and with feast injustice spec, your most efficient partner is a barb (bard) that's willing to spec Forced March, and dps doesn't need to be that high. It cuts clear time by about 15%. With a higher dps duo you'd probably crush through mp4 so fast to p100 in the next patch, and you would just look back on this time investment and regret it. You might as well take chosan's offer to get carried and just force him to go bard build. jk

I've run bard build before, for 4man a3 before mp levels, and for yede and also my buddy's alt wd. It's fast as shlt. I wouldn't mind running a couple hours every once inawile with you. The build is pretty fun, just sprint around gathering and packing in groups for lining up zombie bears. But I am 100% sure I will not be the "dedicated" mp0 runner you are looking for long term.

Either way, hope you find the teammate you're looking for.
Edited by Bnetplayer#11398 on 1/27/2013 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bud you added me, and when I hit accept it says "this person's friends list is full"... Popular guy I guess
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Swisha
Bud you added me, and when I hit accept it says "this person's friends list is full"... Popular guy I guess

Hey I trimmed some of the fat off my friends list. Feel free to add me if you want.

I finally found the farming group I was looking for. Your friend Shelendil is in our mumble server all the time. Feel free 2 join up. She has the info.
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 05:58 PMPosted by aw2x214
I was gonna say you can add me but you are way pro, I will just slow you down as my monk is a tank with only 20k dps.

Ahahaha i see you

01/02/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Shelendil
I'm EST, but I play late hours. I'm told my specialty is sniping ranged mobs and runners that escape the bears, so let me know if you're interested.

I see you too

Soooooo

I still haven't found the no lifer I am looking for.

Looking for support barbs and convic monks preferably.

Post up!

I don't play with N00bs like ORIGIN!

ps. I wanted to get some levels when i get home but my boss messed up the schedule and put some one still on vacation to relieve me. Now i have to do a 16hour duty. I'll be there on all monday till tuesday afternoon going to push 90 i hope LOL!
Edited by Security#1660 on 1/27/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
i can be a support barb if youd like
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 05:17 PMPosted by bengyboy
i can be a support barb if youd like
whats skill do you use to be a support barb?
Reply Quote
threatening shout with the grim harvest
mob rule
sprint/ the group rush

then wrath n ww :)
Reply Quote
think you could keep up with me?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]