Diablo® III

Male and female Wiz, are they from Xiansai?

Are the male and female Wizard "from" or originate from the same place?

Are they both from Xiansai?

I understand they're in Caldeum, but did they get there from Xiansai originally?

Are they "asian"? Thanks for your insight.
Reply Quote
Yes, they are from Xiansai.

Yes, they went to Caldeum because the Yshari Sanctum (wizard school) is there although they quit that (well, the female wizard did in her short story, so it's just kind of by extension that the male wizard did).

Yes, they are "Asian" in the Sanctuary world although Xiansai doesn't mean what "Asia" means; it's actually way up north on the map, not east. "Xiansai" could be a silly anagram for "I x-Asian." LOL.

Wizardess's name is Li-Ming by the way, so yeah.
Reply Quote
jenpeezey, thank you so very much for your insight. I'm thinking of names for my D3 chars (haven't installed yet)

and I'm trying to get down the lore flavors. I see Wizard is "Asian", Monk will get a "Russian" name, DH gets a pseudonym (like Shadowthorn, etc) and the Barbarian has a lot of names to work off of. (Larzuk, Malah, Bul-Kathos, Anya)

Witch doctor? Lakitikitikitiki!

Sincerely thank you again jenpeezey!
Reply Quote
and I'm trying to get down the lore flavors.

Think of Psy's Gangnam Style as "Xiansai Style." LOL.

Xiansai style is all these flowing robes and very Chinese-inspired flairs.
Reply Quote
Xiansai in Chinese "仙塞" which means fortress of immortals, not an "x-" stuff, jenpee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]