Error 73 and 3003

85 Human Priest
Been getting it for the past hour
Reply Quote
Weekend is wasted... Could not log in the past hour =(
Reply Quote
ya me too..
Reply Quote
Error 73 here trying to get onto the American Servers....Was working an hour ago :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Maybe an hour ago, but for the past hour. Getting error 73 and/or Verfication servers are too busy
Reply Quote
Error 37 woohoo! :D Fuuuu- you blizz </3
Reply Quote
Just woke up and tried to get on... rver still down
Reply Quote
Can't get on here on US server. Goes through connecting and authenticating just fine, but won't retrieve hero list.
Reply Quote
Cant log in error 73
Reply Quote
US servers are very much dead in the water, seems like a ripple affect from the EU outage earlier
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
very slow login & cannot retrieve my hero list with error 3006 >.<
Reply Quote
OMG, Cant login. Error 37.......just like first month when it released
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
Quick update: We believe we resolved the issue that was preventing players from logging in to the EU client (though the authentication step may still be a bit slow at the moment). Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks!

I continue to experience issues. -_-
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Bradlee69
Cant log in error 73
Reply Quote
Frustrated with logging in? I am! I am returning from a 2 month vacation from D3 and I return to this? I hope they can fix it soon!
Reply Quote
Same. Had problems last night too.
Reply Quote
I've been playing a bit again recently and today I was on this morning, then couldn't get back on since about 10am. Error 10, Error 37 (overloaded Authentication Servers), Error 3003, Error 3006.

Would be nice if the Server Status page said something about the state of authentication as well, as try again 'later' isn't hugely helpful.
Reply Quote
tally on one more user with issues

can we get a server reset? .../does that even resolve a problem like this?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]