Diablo® III

Error 73 and 3003

still cant get pass auth here either
Reply Quote
dont take this wrong mr blue BUT ITS NOT THE EU SERVERS !!!!! ITS THE AMERICAN !!!
Reply Quote
Im in US and I got error 3003. cant log in
Reply Quote
Played all morenign. watched a football gmae and returned and now I get 3003 or nothing at all. what gives?
Reply Quote
Well at least its not just me not able to log in..
Reply Quote
playing from the US in the US. keep getting ERROR 73 "temporary outage of battlenet service"
Reply Quote
Blizz plz.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Hrothgar
Played all morenign. watched a football gmae and returned and now I get 3003 or nothing at all. what gives?

same thing here.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:56 PMPosted by GaiusTavarus
playing from the US in the US. keep getting ERROR 73 "temporary outage of battlenet service"

FIX EEEET NAO!!!!
Reply Quote
Thank god Its not just ME!!!
HURRY UP BLIZZ
Reply Quote
Its only the Us i logged in the EU server immediatelty
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
Quick update: We believe we resolved the issue that was preventing players from logging in to the EU client (though the authentication step may still be a bit slow at the moment). Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks!

good job on fixing the EU servers... Too bad you broke the US servers in the process
Reply Quote
I think Francis is gonna stroke out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtDUZMSOBw
Reply Quote
You guys do realize that the blue post was from a few days ago, right? It has nothing to do with tonight's problems....
Reply Quote
Got disconnected as well suddenly, but this link will cheer you up for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwSW_YKAJzM
Reply Quote
Can't log on due to error 3003. wtf. anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/05/2013 06:00 PMPosted by GaiusTavarus
Quick update: We believe we resolved the issue that was preventing players from logging in to the EU client (though the authentication step may still be a bit slow at the moment). Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thanks!

good job on fixing the EU servers... Too bad you broke the US servers in the process

Not really, that blue post is 3 days old. Try again?
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Lylirra

Im in Americas i cant get in error 3003
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Handie

Not really, that blue post is 3 days old. Try again?

just...just shut up
Reply Quote
Canada here on the Americas server getting error 3003 but EU and Asia servers running, wtf?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]