Diablo® III

Error 73 and 3003

says servers are up... but still unable to log in.

Phila. PA US. over here.
Reply Quote
PLEASE!
Reply Quote
Error 3003. Also in Phila, AP US server....
Reply Quote
I feel a little better knowing that this isn't only happening to me. When will anyone fix this?
Reply Quote
au here error 3003 grrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
I'm getting error 73 still. It connects to servers... er.. the little check mark pops up next to it. But it wont authenticate my credentials and such. Stupid. Stupid.

Not stupid enough for me to stop nerd-raging over it though :)
Reply Quote
They're already on it. No ETA on the fix though.

01/05/2013 06:23 PMPosted by DustyBrainz
I feel a little better knowing that this isn't only happening to me. When will anyone fix this?
Reply Quote
Not working :(:( Gardening and sunshine time.. ow wait ti s raining.................
Reply Quote
error 73, im tired of those erros.... always an error.... since diablo3 beggins...
Reply Quote
There was an error during acount logon. (Error 3003) =(
Reply Quote
I'm in philly area also, anyone know why the server isnt authenticating?
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:25 PMPosted by BeardShot
They're already on it. No ETA on the fix though.

Source?
Reply Quote
Chile is down
Reply Quote
Error 3003 in Colorado - reset all internet connections, deleted preference files etc., flushed DNS - no joy - all to the same result.
Reply Quote
What is this error code 3003 anyways? I see it every once and a while and wonder what it means, like is it saying "hey wait your turn in line" or what it is. But 3003 is what i'm getting in Michigan. Are are accounts safe? i remember a breach way back when i started and had to change my password and stuff so i ask again are we safe?
Reply Quote
LOL you guys need to calm down
Reply Quote
error 73...
Reply Quote
as far as I can tell its back up. Just had to try a few times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]