Diablo® III

Please Help ASAP...

So I tried the RMAH today, just to buy some gold, and only to get suspended from my account, and banned from the RMAH. I got Error 53...? WTH is that. I looked on line to try and figgure this out but to no avail. I aslo did the recover account process, only to end up changing my password, and still not being able to get on my account. I couldnt find what exactly Error 53 was, according to the Error that pops up when I try to log in I need to talk to customer support. But it is impossible for me to find the number. Can anyone help me so I can resolve this issue ASAP?

Thanks in advance,
Guy.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thats not good. Customer service in the US should be able to help sort something out: 1-800-041-378 is the phone number from Australia. They should be open again in about a hours time.
Reply Quote
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply and the number.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 1/2/2013 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sort of sorted now. I have acess to my account but I am still banned from the RMAH. I don't understand for what reason I got banned in the first place. It could have something to do with the fact that I tried to use my US bank account from NZ, but I dont know how Blizz would be able to detect that type of transaction. I would love to be able to use the US RMAH and get some sick gear for my toons but this is becoming a bit rediculus now.

I have to send Blizz a photo copy of my ID so they can see that I live where I say I live according to them I am not me....Or I can send them a bill with my name and address on it to prove that it is me. The problem is that I don't live in the states but in NZ, so how this is going to work I have no clue, I do hope that this can get resolved soon though because I would love to buy some new gear to get ready for PVP ;) (jokes on the PVP part)

Thanks in advance,
Guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]