Diablo® III

TAL RASHA - THE UNDERDOG BARB CHESTPIECE

What exactly at you looking for here? You've been bumping this useless thread for like four days now. What question do you have? What is it you are seeking? Is it attention?
Reply Quote
View profile
You didn't mention Blackthornes Surcoat. When combined with a top end Pants I submit they would compete with IK and Tal Rasha nicely in terms of optimal dps+ehp.
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
What is it you are seeking? Is it attention?

Yes! Yes! Yes! Just wanted to make barbs aware that Tal Rasha can be an option for certain builds.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:49 AMPosted by PerpSeanX
What exactly at you looking for here? You've been bumping this useless thread for like four days now. What question do you have? What is it you are seeking? Is it attention?

He picks a topic and bumps it for maybe a week, then moves on to another in a few days.

If someone needs to be told getting 9 ias on your chest will help you hit a breakpoint, they probably won't know what a breakpoint is. Unless you have a question I think it would be good to stop bumping.
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 1/4/2013 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
@OP & Garthandal

I'm rolling with my DH bro tonight....I have 6 machines ready to go and you are invited. We usually have a monk with us too, but if he can't make it then Garthandal would make a great 4th. Your gear change up got me thinking about my own sustain so I went and picked up a cheap offhand with LS....I went key farming in A3 MP10....5 stacks and a smoked warden with zero deaths...had 3 E packs at once and took em out. My max paper dps is only 192k now, but man, it's hard to kill me. Can't wait to test it out on Ubers. Probably be on around 11:30pm EST

**If you're a glass cannon then I'm a wet napkin**
Edited by Bloodyzbub#1683 on 1/4/2013 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think if a player is going to use a 2h, then Tal's chest piece is definitely a big concideration.

After all just go to the AH and use 'strength' to search for those pieces. They add a conciderable cost to a fairly cheap high level set item.

It is popular because there is a demand, that's a fact. How much statistically anyone can expect from that chest armor, I dunno.
Reply Quote
@OP & Garthandal

I'm rolling with my DH bro tonight....I have 6 machines ready to go and you are invited. We usually have a monk with us too, but if he can't make it then Garthandal would make a great 4th. Your gear change up got me thinking about my own sustain so I went and picked up a cheap offhand with LS....I went key farming in A3 MP10....5 stacks and a smoked warden with zero deaths...had 3 E packs at once and took em out. My max paper dps is only 192k now, but man, it's hard to kill me. Can't wait to test it out on Ubers. Probably be on around 11:30pm EST

I would try dropping war cry for killing spree and you might not need bloodthirst, 5.9 should be plenty from belt and off hand. Some avg dam on your jewelry can go a long way for dps.

I'm definitely going to mess around with my jewelry and OP/KS...I have a hellfire that bumps my dps about 20k and armor about 300....but it drops my offhand ticks to 26 and I lose 42 all res....that 10cc might work well in conjunction with the hellfire...have to try it.
Reply Quote
View profile
@OP & Garthandal

Solid sounds like a good plan.
Reply Quote
View profile
He picks a topic and bumps it for maybe a week, then moves on to another in a few days.

If someone needs to be told getting 9 ias on your chest will help you hit a breakpoint, they probably won't know what a breakpoint is. Unless you have a question I think it would be good to stop bumping.

No more bumps. Sorry guys!
Reply Quote
I tried the OP/KS and the dps gain is nice, but I prefer having my armor/all res boosted...I switched over to my hellfire which got me to 209k....seemed to work VERY well...next stop is UBERVILLE.
Reply Quote
View profile
legacy bump
Reply Quote
Depends on where your build stands. Mine;

Sold mine a few days back and went IK. Crazy similar to casablanca. It worked perfect with 9 Life steal using IK belt however once I switched to the witching hour, 6% life steal, with handicapped EPH from chest I could run into issues solo uber 10. With the 9IAS removed my attack speeds were 2.51 2.67. Both within the same breakpoint and IAS would not get my aps to next tier.

2.5000-2.85714 aps - 26 ticks

So the end result was +EPH 200k - 7k screen dps. No breakpoint loss.

So it can be good if your gear calls for it and you have other means to support the eph loss in high MP.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/06/2013 06:02 PMPosted by JuzamDjinn
So it can be good if your gear calls for it and you have other means to support the eph loss in high MP.

Overpower Crushing Advance
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]