Diablo® III

5 worst games of all time!

Since we have did a five best games of all time thread, why not do a 5 worst? Don't be a punk and say D3. Be creative and throw in games that you really didnt like who cares if it is a number 1 seller!

Michael Jackson Moonwalker(Horrible,Horrible,Horrible)
Kingdoms of Amular(So much time and money spent Curt Schilling's is bankrupt lol)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2(They just went to kid like for this series for me)
Modern Warfare 3(I just didnt like this game)
Superman N64(Yes I bought this game and man it was just horrible)
Reply Quote
Superman N64
Superman N64
Superman N64
Farmville
Superman N64
Reply Quote
That game was simply horrible wasnt it
Reply Quote
D3 is not even close to the worst game of all time, but it IS the most disappointing game of all time.
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Palach
D3 is not even close to the worst game of all time, but it IS the most disappointing game of all time.

agreed. it's not the worst game of all time at all. it's certainly not the best game of the year but its really not THAT awful lol
Reply Quote
D3 is a contender for having the worst story of all time, but it isn't the worst game by a longshot. The game functions, and is fun, so long as you can ignore the insultingly bad story.

I haven't played any of the classics (Atari ET, N64 Superman, etc.), but the worst game I ever spent significant time with was probably Pitfall for C64. The jumps in that game literally had to be pixel perfect, or you would die.

P.S. Moonwalker was boss. The arcade version anyhow. MJ's chimp as a powerup? How do you get better than that? The Genesis/Megadrive version sucked, so I assume that's the one you're talking about.
Edited by Gibbousmoon#1396 on 12/15/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Spore, considering all the hype it was putting out.
Edited by Pir#1652 on 12/15/2012 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kingdoms of Amular(So much time and money spent Curt Schilling's is bankrupt lol) is a great game.

Only reason it flopped is that no one knew about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]