Diablo® III

5 worst games of all time!

Since we have did a five best games of all time thread, why not do a 5 worst? Don't be a punk and say D3. Be creative and throw in games that you really didnt like who cares if it is a number 1 seller!

Michael Jackson Moonwalker(Horrible,Horrible,Horrible)
Kingdoms of Amular(So much time and money spent Curt Schilling's is bankrupt lol)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2(They just went to kid like for this series for me)
Modern Warfare 3(I just didnt like this game)
Superman N64(Yes I bought this game and man it was just horrible)

KoA and MW3 were both very good games.

Guess they weren't your flavor.
Reply Quote
Since we have did a five best games of all time thread, why not do a 5 worst? Don't be a punk and say D3. Be creative and throw in games that you really didnt like who cares if it is a number 1 seller!

Michael Jackson Moonwalker(Horrible,Horrible,Horrible)
Kingdoms of Amular(So much time and money spent Curt Schilling's is bankrupt lol)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2(They just went to kid like for this series for me)
Modern Warfare 3(I just didnt like this game)
Superman N64(Yes I bought this game and man it was just horrible)

KoA and MW3 were both very good games.

Guess they weren't your flavor.
Yep they sure werent I like COD games just didnt care for MW3 to much and KoA was just way over hyped. I lost interest and I'm a huge R.A Salvatore fan and he helped make the game.

Another crappy game is....Radiata Stories. To many characters and a crazy to follow story
Edited by DrowMaster#1735 on 12/16/2012 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
diablo 3
Reply Quote
Superman (N64)
Last Action Hero (SNES)
Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball (SNES)
Revolution X (SNES)
Rap Jam vol 1 (SNES)

I could go on, you have no idea how many truly appalling games there were on the SNES
Reply Quote
Lets see...

Superman 64 was pretty awful wasn't it?
Shaqfu ... /facepalm
CoD, everything since MW1 has been so awful, its the same game year after year

thats about all I can think of atm
Reply Quote
1.) E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Atari (absolute worst abomination I have ever seen)
2.) Virtuoso - 3DO (a close second)
3.) Super Man - N64 (I have no words for this one)
4.) Revolution X - SNES (Worst concept ever, truly, and painfully horrendous gameplay)
5.) Bible Adventures - NES (Won't even bother explaining this one. Just promise me you won't try to find out for yourselves.)
Reply Quote
Aion
SW:ToR
WoW: Cataclysm
D3
GW2

Seems MMOs are in serious trouble. Also yes I played all of the games I listed for at least 6 months each which is more than enough time to form an opinion. Most people only give a game 1-2 months before they quit and call it fail.
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 12/16/2012 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well so far guys it seems that Superman 64 is the most horrible game of all time. Lets keep this going and see if it changes.
Reply Quote
With game companies that should have known better as in the game got a budget, cost a substantial amount, I'd have to say
Red Alert 3 - oversimplified gameplay
Supreme Commander 2
Xmen (all games)
Sins of a Solar Empire- its Risk, in space, stalemates, stalemates, stalemates if you lose, its still a 4-6 hour game even after you lose, it just takes that long to capture planets
Black and White - 2 year delay on release, didn't work as advertised, multiplayer atrocious with 4 hr long stalemates
Edited by MisterE#1825 on 12/16/2012 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
The ones I was most disappointed with :

1. LOTR Conquest
2. Mass Effect 3 ( It started great, got worse towards the end)
3. Diablo 3 (Yes, I'm not trolling, the game should be A LOT better, now it's just really boring)
4. Guild Wars 2 (Guild Wars 1 was a-w-e-s-o-m-e for years!)
5. Total War Empire
Reply Quote
With game companies that should have known better as in the game got a budget, cost a substantial amount, I'd have to say
Red Alert 3 - oversimplified gameplay
Supreme Commander 2
Xmen (all games)
Sins of a Solar Empire- its Risk, in space, stalemates, stalemates, stalemates if you lose, its still a 4-6 hour game even after you lose, it just takes that long to capture planets
Black and White - 2 year delay on release, didn't work as advertised, multiplayer atrocious with 4 hr long stalemates
I have to disagree with all Xmen games being bad. Xmen mutant apocalypse (SNES) and Xmen 2 clone wars (Sega) were both solid games back in the day. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 cant really be counted as a xmen game but it was badass also when it was released!
Reply Quote
1. M.A.X. 2 by Interplay

I really like this game :p

Edit.: forget to mention my list.

1 - Age of Empires Mythology
2 - Age of Empires 3
3 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5 ( 3 and 4 were great)
4 - Mortal Combat Sub-Zero
5 - Speedy Gonzales for SNES.
Edited by GoejoHusan#1207 on 12/16/2012 2:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/16/2012 01:52 AMPosted by MisterE

I forgot about the delay. Like I said; Blizz seems to have modelled the D3 disappointment algorithm on Black & White's...
Reply Quote
Shadow of the Colossus
ET
Superman 64
Wind Waker
Devil May Cry 5
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
fall out 3
borderlands 2
Dragon age 1 and 2
Guild wars 2
dat new men in black game.

d3 isnt a bad game i enjoy it there is phew things that need to be fixed and can be easly fixed with phew patches. that idiot who said sc2 sucks is just prob bad at the game. the game is great and i enjoy sc2 for a long time. and i also cant wait for sc2 hos.
Reply Quote
1. Diablo 3
2. BlackOps 2
3. Duke Nukem Forever
4. Final Fantasy XIV
5. Skyrim
Reply Quote
Judge dredd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]