Diablo® III

Profile Unavailable Except on Kor/Euro Site

So I keep trying to view my profile but it gives me the error message saying it's unavailable. I am from America, so it's my home region. The Europe site and the Korean site work though, it says I have 1 character on Europe and had 2 characters on Korean. Blue, please help me fix this.
Edited by DaveJK#1798 on 2/13/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Still have no answer and Blizzard employees just point fingers at each other.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I am experiencing the same issue.

Help please :-)
Reply Quote
I filled out a ticket for the 2nd time, 3 months or so after my first ticket, and Blizzard told me to make a thread in the forums, which I already did. Then Blizzard told me to use the "Report Error" button at the bottom of the D3 website and that doesn't even work.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawalla bing bang.

Seemed to be a better use of my time on here.
Reply Quote
Same issue here...
Reply Quote
You're not the only one getting "profile unavailable", and mine was working just fine before the patch.

(EDIT)

Managed to get the "Report Bug" link at the bottom of the page to work, only to get this message upon submitting said report. Brilliant, Blizzard.
Nuclear Launch Detected.

We seem to be having a little problem with our website, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then – explode.

Guess I'm too good for their profiles?
Edited by Zoen#1339 on 2/15/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same thing is happening to me, except mine isnt in either of the countries :\
Reply Quote
Same issue here. My profile doesn't show up on any of the countries.
Reply Quote
bumping the thread 'cause I'm having the same issue. I can't see my Diablo profile as well.
Reply Quote
Yeah, same with me. I cant play diablo without this.. :l I want to save my skill list and create a new one and im lazy copying to notepad cause i feel its much better to save it officially. and my Blizzard launcher keeps doing loop updates, i cant play right.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. Bad.
Reply Quote
Same problem.

Also, I wanted to preorder HOTS and it only lets me buy it in MXN instead of dollars or my local currency (I'm not in Mexico)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Not only is my own profile unavailable, but I cannot see other profiles either.
Reply Quote
Im having the same issue, profile broken but can load half a profile with one character in korean. Put in a ticket as well and redirected here. Game plays fine
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]